the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not a fan of your handstyle but the piece itself is pretty dope. i especially like how you fazed out from orange to yellow. the only suggestion i have is try to bring the E out more next time.. it looks great as it is, but i think it would look better if the E had more room to breathe.. but thats because i hate my letters overlapping so im a little biased on that front.

my fills are subpar like a motherfucker, respect to anyone who can pull off a decent one.

Yo, Not sure if this is the right place to post this, Probably should be in some discussion thread or some shit but fuck it.... I know a bunch of you in here are from the UK, Im going to be in england on vacation, Ill be in london very briefly, then around dartmouth and then at Rye... Anybody know any good spots out there/Places to cop paint?

Pulz if I were you I would just google local shops in the areas you're staying in. There are plenty of spots and places to get paint in London but depends where in London you are I suppose. As for Dartmouth and Rye they are much smaller places dunno of they would even have any graf supplies in those towns. You can't buy paint where I live either. If when you are here you get a chance to go to Bristol or Brighton take it, Brighton is real dope.

Pulz if I were you I would just google local shops in the areas you're staying in. There are plenty of spots and places to get paint in London but depends where in London you are I suppose. As for Dartmouth and Rye they are much smaller places dunno of they would even have any graf supplies in those towns. You can't buy paint where I live either. If when you are here you get a chance to go to Bristol or Brighton take it, Brighton is real dope.

Thanks Bro, I will definitely try to get out there!