the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

PESK... god damn dude. You know I got mad respect for you and your shit.

But anyway... there will always be people telling you that you suck and are wack.

You shouldn't have to prove anything. Let your shit speak for itself, take your critics to heart, understand that some hate means success and do your thing.

You can let that shit consume you or you can do your thing.

I know you said you and your boys just sit and laugh at this thread, but come on, man. Some of us would just like to log in here and see some sketches.

If I wanted drama, there were plenty of other sites I could go to.

Can we get this shit back on track? Here's an exchange I made for OPHER:

OPHER.jpg

And, on a different subject, I finished this track with my man vXid:

http://www.shapelessmass.com/media/better_off/E_B_A%20-%20E-N-V.mp3

COCAINE: An Unauthorized Biography by Dominic Streatfield. Very very informative read. Nigga's getting their hustle on like Parke, Davis of Detroit know what's good. Seriously, drugs are just commodities that the gov't doesn't want to take a responsibility over, yet they will gladly CORRECT folks for using these commodities by sending them to the pseudo CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES. Life is a trip, don't fall for the lies propagated by your media and information centers. God left us word, goddess left us all of life. Don't be surprised if it's feeling a bit like science fiction, that's cause you've been taken over by other individuals who take your life like a science project. If you can't will it, you probably beg for it when you want it. Art is the penultimate materialism. The feds and gov't fear individualization, graffiti is just another name like Marijuana was to Anslinger before they started criminalizing it because they feared the spic nigger mexicans that where using it. Copying dictionaries and putting in my dues. Few humans with as much respect for the vocabulary heap as myself. Not to brag but, I have seen the light, and it comes in the form of ambidexterity. The virtue talk is butt crap. We all will in time find the golden egg. Stay true to your ways or listen to someone else's suggestions. If it were me, I'd say just veto the vote, and you'd really have some change cooking. Ebullient times call forth extremely new decision making. Only a really inspired mind will get this, unlike the other mind blind who ten to make up the majority. Life, oh how we still have yet to truly stand for you, kNOwLEDGE. It used to be just listen to the rappers, but all of a sudden, got my own issues I feel like stirring up. Peace doesn't need promotion. When the meaning has no more meaning, it might be already to late. ABControlled. Art was never a skill, it was a necessity. To not perceive visually is to be blinder than blind. Henceforth, learn to draw. 99%. Life is the art school, all you have to do is copy what you see from it. Hand-eye coordination is for the powers that be, for now, up you eye-hand coordination and you'll really start to replicate that which one sees or wishes to foster. Actuality is the reality. Big ups to those tagging things that tag mother nature, aka the goddess. Fuck god, cause that nigga's just a bunch of words. Jesus was talking about his ma, not some fucked up neurotic pa. Be easy folks. Education is forever, kNOwLEDGE.

This is what i use for everything...bought everything here at walmart for about $15 and i think it all works just fine. Plus the markers are the scented ones...the orange smells soooo good. lol

IMG_0749.jpg

:lol:hHAHA i call BULLSHIT!!! honestly i'd love to see a step by step of u rocking crayolas..love the scented markers as well.