the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

come on homie best writer?? we know whos better in these boooks...;) lol... but for realzzzz i would agree mang...i think jamak got this by a hair...i mean a tiny hair.hs shit aint that live.....i mean the city scape..and background is amature to say the least..but i still like his joint props...but lets all be honest this might be jamaks best thing he ever posted thanks to me and this might be one of the weaker things i posted...... and i personaly wasnt happy with my joint but u dudes startred stressing me..... so i sat down for 2 hours or so and knocked this out..no excuses....i def could have done better...but seeing jamaks past work i honestly didnt think i had to try that hard...he suprised me here ...werd...but i take my hat off homie u did ya thing..respect...i def smell a rematch...back grounds and all...two page style?? decy nice joint homesss...and saywerd? stop actn like a computer geek u forever got some little wise ass..shit to say...u..lemonhead ....ya trash ! ;)

:lol: pesk.

youve got such a hard on for me, im sorry i dont return the favour (nh). half the time i compliment your shit, and your ebonics riddled brain cant compute. you mad cause i didnt vote for you? awww.

as ive said numerous times, ill have a scanner within a month, we can duke it out then. mark your calendar, dont worry i wont forget. you got beat fair and square by the homey jamak. even when you lose, youre a poor sport. its fuckin immature dude, deal with it.

if youve truly been in the game long and paid your dues, as youve claimed multiple times, you wouldnt act the way you do. youre arrogant, and i cant hate on a little ego, but when that shit becomes dominant to a point where every time you face criticism you lash out, you needa check that shit at the door.

props to both of you for battling.

• Like 1

come on homie best writer?? we know whos better in these boooks...;) lol... but for realzzzz i would agree mang...i think jamak got this by a hair...i mean a tiny hair.hs shit aint that live.....i mean the city scape..and background is amature to say the least..but i still like his joint props...but lets all be honest this might be jamaks best thing he ever posted thanks to me and this might be one of the weaker things i posted...... and i personaly wasnt happy with my joint but u dudes startred stressing me..... so i sat down for 2 hours or so and knocked this out..no excuses....i def could have done better...but seeing jamaks past work i honestly didnt think i had to try that hard...he suprised me here ...werd...but i take my hat off homie u did ya thing..respect...i def smell a rematch...back grounds and all...two page style?? decy nice joint homesss...and saywerd? stop actn like a computer geek u forever got some little wise ass..shit to say...u..lemonhead ....ya trash ! ;)

I agree with what you said about the background and city scape. I also didnt expect something like that to come from him and that you could have done better. With that being said I like Jamaks overall but both were pretty dope