Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TEE_rase_war

-Pen Freestyle-

^word boxcar. The B's fucked, I was going for something, changed my mind and didn't care. I dig the k the most. worked on the b on some more sketches...ill keep posting i figure. :idea:

i think its hurt, you and like 50,000 other peoples style are the same. Do something original then maybe you will be liked.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

i think youre full of shit...

where are all the extra pen line fuck ups?

:D

bling bling

Originally posted by onesecondple

bling bling

nuggus got it covered. no fuck ups with pens. I would like to see some of your artifacts there ol'tease. you've been in the game for years.:king:

i can show some more, at the moment im in some scrag hostel with no resources. it will be a couple days tho, so chil. the matrix has a large defect at the moment.

just relax:idea:

I like it your style but flawless freestyles? .....eh... hard to believe

"every one gets hated on you know how that felt, Bling bling? im hot enuf to make the ice around your neck melt"

Guest Propaganda

I like that last one alot. Im practicing on pen freestyle sketches. When I get to collect a good few I will post some. Until then keep the thread up.

Originally posted by albinomonkey

^^^ woah i think both sketches are hot damn.,.. is that noums sketch (the 3d one)

nope thats a TUO piece

mates, Im basically in between 2 countrys for christmas, Im on my way home actually, so Im a post some more work in about a week. I love to draw with pen only, no pencil. it's for draftsmen and what not.

merry christmas

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now