INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I need to get my hands on some additive powders, which will eventually be added to my lovely stash of garvey, leather dye & brake fluid.... any1 know where i can get sum of these4 powders in the UK? cheers.

ps heavy refillable mops......'Scuff Kote' woolworths £2.69 or sumthin...easy to refill and leak proof. krink heads fit on em too.

yo scooby doo. get potassium permangenate, that is a great additive. go to a pet store that sells fish and ask them for it, if they ask you what its for say its to get rid of parasites in your fish tank. and most importantly get the powder/crystal form. the liquid form is jus watered down crystals so its no good.

oh yer and those scuff kote mops are siik, do your nibs dry out after a week? and if they do, what do you with them, do you throw them away or what?

Yo i just ordered 2 of the pink jumbo broad refillable markers from Artprimo.com

does any one know if they are good or not

and i have a pilot thats pretty much empty and im gonna refill some time soon so when i refill it what do i have to do with the nib just soak it in water, replace it, or does new ink soak in and it will work just fine

thanks