donkey punch

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the *real* cleaveland steamer: after fucking her, you bust your load on

her chest. turn around as fast as you can, and use your balls to slide

the stuff down her chest, like a steamboat wake. all the while you're

going "whoo, whoo" and making gestures like you're tugging a train whistle.

Eiffel Tower- when a bitch is on her knees, you and your friend are doing

her from both sides, you do a double handed high-five resembling an

Eiffel tower of love.

Neopolitan- gotta get a virgin for this one. it's the nasty mixture that

drips out (pink, white, and brown) after fucking a virgin and then doing

her in the ass.

Pure class, folks.

does anyone know how strawberry shortcake goes? my friend knows tons of em but i havent been able to get a hold of him.

it was something like u bust your load on her face then punch her in the nose. i dunno i'll get back to yall on tha one.

white dragon is awesome.

Re: the shocker

Originally posted by TuffKid

two in the pink and one in the stink.

i believe thats the 'baracuda'

the spitroast - one guys fucks her in the asss while she gives another dude and blowjob.....not very interesting but great name....GREAT NAME!!!!

Tony Danza - A variation of the Donkey Punch where you yell "Who's the boss?", then shove it in her ass and punch her in the back of the head while screaming "TONY DANZA" as loud as possible.

Mike Tyson K.O. Punch - Eat nothing but corn and oatmeal for about 3 days. When she's eating your ass, hold her head in place with enough force to cause her to yell, then shit down her throat. Punch her in the face and knock her out afterwards, then declare yourself the winner and still champion.

The walrus- While she's swallowing punch her in the stomach and watch it come out her nose. Like tusks.

The strawberry danish/ or shortcake- Bust a load on her face and deck her in the nose. The mix resembles a tasty treat.

haha. I forgot about all this stuff!

Originally posted by ubejinxed

Denial, rejection, disallowance, refusal, teasing, declination, nonacceptance and NO - something that happens to boys that want to pull sadistic shit to the lovely women who grace them with the nana.

Welcome to overreaction country.

Originally posted by word

jersey meathook- while the girl is facing you, stick both your index fingers in her bung, lift her up and proceed to fuck her in her vagina.

glass-bottom boat- wrap your chick's face in plastic wrap and take a shit on it.

why does it have to be your chicks, why not someone else's?

i've got a friend who was (maybe he still is, i'm afraid to ask) interested in havinga girl pee on him. sounds pretty fucked up to me. i don't see getting pleasure out of that. i dunno. maybe someone here is into that and might care to elaborate on the pleasures received from having a chick pee on you? i still don't get it.

Archived