Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

Hauling ass: windows up // windows down?

I love to have wind blowing in my hair, I always roll with the windows down, unless it's like snowing or raining or some shit. That and the AC takes your HP, and burns gas faster. But yeah, even without those two factors.... windows down.:lick:

windows down always. my sunroof stays open for months at a time. only time the windows go up...is when I'm on a date with the princess type....or winter.

nothing beats the wind in your hair on a motorcycle though....and nothing sucks worse than getting caught in a downpour on that bike.

i just drive.. i drive so much at work that i dont even worry about shit liek that..

Let's kick a little sumpin for them cars that be bumpin....

Windows Down ALWAYS: Hot, Cold, Rain, or whatever....I roll them mofo's down...

windows down to yell shit at people while driving by.

well only when drunk

i keep them down always in the summer, and sometimes down in the winter while the heat is on.

Guest krie

Windows down, but when its hot i normally ride my motorbike

I have no car.

I have no car.

I prefer windows down unless like swif said,

it's just too damn hot an anything without a/c is melting.

windows down a little, cuz if i'm driving i'm smoking like a fiend. and ubejinxed is on point with yelling shit at people. next time you're sitting in traffic, yell "HONK!" out the window at people. it fucking freaks them out!

Most of my friends roll with the windows down.

But I usually leave them up.

Limo tint allows me to pick my nose or masturbate or both at the same time on many occasions while driving.

Plus i'd rather listen to my tunes without the wind fucking shit up at high speeds.

Pistol driving in his own little Pod.

Awesome, it's good to see so many agree.... the only reason I roll the windows up is to make the music in the car sound better, or if it's raining.

But, the wind in your hair is very nice.

i always roll with the windows down, its out of habit from when i used to smoke.. even if im in my friends car and she has the ac on ill always crack the window. i used to always roll with the windows down in my gt cause guy's jaws used to drop when i beat them racing, now im just ghetto with no ac;]

Windows down Spring and Fall

But "Summer in Texas?" AIR CONDITIONING. And winter in Texas? Rains like Noah's Flood. Best be wearing a raincoat if yo' windas are down. (Old saying from the '60s--"Put some glass in that pnuemonia hole!")

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this