boxing is for pussies

l0rdka0s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How is it that Makro can edit other people's posts lately?

It that a feature of being unstoppable?

While it is better than boxing, K1 is still kinda weak.

I did enjoy LeBanner beating the shit out of Goodridge though. Never liked that guy.

If Tyson could trap Hoost into trading blows, he would kill him. Basically he would just have to rush him, take a little punishment in the process, and then unload on Hoost's pointy little head. Sapp is fucking gigantic.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's also called "completely disregarding everything you have learned and mastered through decades and just trying to pummel your opponent in the face as many times as possible".

dude fuck boxing....you guys watch anny UFC?

no boxer including tyson could take a brazilian ju jitsu fighter....no way in hell!

i saw one match when this brazilian ju jitsu guy jumped at this guy, caut him in the chest with his LEGS, took him down with that jump, then POWNDED HIM INTO THE GROUND!

fucking crist when they put the tai boxers in with the B ju jitsu guys ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!

its all about UFC

no thats something entierly diff.

caporblah de bla is based on dancing...you fight to a beat. if you watch any demonstration of it theres usualy some guy (the teacher) in the back playing this crazy gord/stick/string thingy. and some drums.

brazilian jiu jitsu is like jiu jitsu...but even more balls to the wall. alot more punching the crap out of you/break your arm and twist it/ fuck you up and dont stop style of fighting..and it includes all the graples and throws of jiu jitsu...

check out some UFC vids check the fighters whom use brazilian jiu jitsu.....its fucking scary.

my 200 pound+ friend studies it...i saw him in a fight with this jock kid being an ass......he fucked him up so fast....and sooo bad...it blew my mind......

but really check out UFC and look up BJJ. thats shit is rowdy as fuck!

Archived