Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vinyl junkie

can you drink away a cold?

i'm sick... have been since yesterday... i went to a show at the park today, but after the first band i had to go back home cuz i felt too shitty... i also didn't go see one of my favorite bands at another show cuz i'm too sick... a few people were sposed to stop by after the park show, but they flaked... my girlfriend was sposed to come over tonight and be sick and watch movies with me but she flaked...

now i'm sitting here watching shitty saturday night tv cuz i already watched the movies i rented, and drinking the beer my girlfriend left here...

which brings me to the point: you think it's a good idea to drink all this beer and pass out and hope i sleep off the sick or not?

sorry kids, i'm insanely fucking bored...

fuck some shit...

I say try to drink it off..... put some effort forth.

alcohol kills germs *and* they call it spirits, it has to be good for you.

Drink lots of water, take a lot of sleep naps, and I find I am virtually cured by the next morning. Try to avoid beer or wine – it seems that the yeast or something in these feeds viral growth in my throat, not to mention that it tends to neutralise or kill vitamin C and other nutrients in your body. If you really do need to drink booze or party, try to limit it to only hard or herbal alcohol

http://pws.prserv.net/Kenax/WP/killing_col...lling_colds.htm

maybe I did? I dunno, I have a steady loss of braincells (for some reason)..... but I do have a job, and I do take showers, and eat, and go outside to smoke, etc...

Originally posted by big bruno

oh and fuck saturday night tv.

cheers...

Originally posted by the A squad

Drink lots of water, take a lot of sleep naps, and I find I am virtually cured by the next morning. Try to avoid beer or wine – it seems that the yeast or something in these feeds viral growth in my throat, not to mention that it tends to neutralise or kill vitamin C and other nutrients in your body. If you really do need to drink booze or party, try to limit it to only hard or herbal alcohol

and that is the most technical reason to not drink that i have ever heard... however i've already had 5 since i posted this, so too late now...

oh, and i've been drinking tons of water all night, and will probably drink tons more before passing out...

one more thing: fuck flakey, alcoholic girlfriends...

i have no money (for the tussin)... if i had money i'd be drinking whiskey, cuz i know that'll get rid of a cold...

however, tomorrow night is $1 whiskey and coke night, so if i'm still siuck then i'll be all set...

well there ya go, even if it doesnt cure the cold, u proabably wont think about it after a couple those :D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this