can you drink away a cold?

vinyl junkie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CRAMPS

best cold remidy EVER!!!!! fuckin DARK RUM in a BLACK SWEET TEA!!!!!!

my fave is myers in eral grey. add some cream...aaaaaahhhwwwww soooooo good.

or gin and oj like a motherfucker.

well ok if you really wana kill the cold and put it in its place here what you drink

everclear with grap koolaid.

You were in the same place as me, I mean preperation wise... I'm usually stuck w/ beer too but if I can feel myself getting sick I will usually stock up on vodka and orange juice...

if you're feeling nauseous I recomend some whiskey and ginger ale...

Also, it's not a bad idea to slam an 8oz glass of water for every 3 drinks you make... well, I make, I use a pint glass... but it pays to keep hydrated as well...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

you think it's a good idea to drink all this beer and pass out and hope i sleep off the sick or not?

I've tried it and it had both opposite effects. The first time, the beginning of a regular flu, i totally drunk it off...i got totally drunk and in the next morning i was just having a hangover instead of fever.

The second time, a nasty cold on the way, i drunk and in the next morning i was feeling like shit and the cold lasted more than it usually does.

I really think its a matter of pshycology for the most part, if you feel like you're killing it, you'll most likely kill it. If you feel that you'll be sick nomatter what you do, you will be.

Archived