Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fugazi

Backpacks?

I'm looking for a new backpack... had my old skating one for years and finally the zipper is doing the old "look likes its zipped but pulls apart" trick that everyone loves so much. Anyone want to recommend any companies that make unusually good/cool backpacks? I'm just gonna go with an Indepedent or some generic shit skate backpack from Zumiez if I don't get any suggestions.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 455

Eddie Bauer or columbia.....you can always get a decent backpack if you look at an "outdoors" type store.

Originally posted by PushYaMind=>

spitfire backpacks are dope. Shorty's, Blind, Element. or you could just get a JanSport or some shit like that.

Yeah I don't want the costco special Jansport. Skate backpacks are cool, but I can't decide if they're out of place, being as I'm going to be graduating college soon and going into a master's program...

Guest Pilau Hands

i got $80 northface bag for $60. expensive, but i've had it for seven years, so it pays for itself. still going strong, allbeit dirty.

depending on the program, you might be headed more in the briefcase direction. why not both

Haha i went out and got the jansport costco deal for about $30. Its the first bag I've ever owned that will fit all 4 of my rediculously over priced books at once. You should make your own backpack...outta crown royal bags. That would be the hotness.

i got some janesport shit that i ripped all the stupid tags that said janesport off now it doesn't look gay

i just heard ther is a new apparently sondproof eastpak bag for writers done by seen comin out.....try that..

Originally posted by harry

i just heard ther is a new apparently sondproof eastpak bag for writers done by seen comin out.....try that..

now that hot.

Originally posted by 455

Eddie Bauer or columbia.....you can always get a decent backpack if you look at an "outdoors" type store.

That's what I ended up doing...got a nice Da Kine backpack for $45... thanks for the ideas everyone. :king:

SAVIER SAVIER SAVIER, great durable ass bags, function better than your normal skateboard backpack and look even better, every fucking feature you want. for pure motherfuckin ballers only.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

You should make your own backpack...outta crown royal bags. That would be the hotness.

:cool:

Get a North Face Hot Shot bag. they are pretty cheap (i got mine for $40). I've also had mine for about 7 yrs.

i got my eye on the Gravis Shadow bag. It has a special sleeve for laptops and a secret compartment big enough to fit 4 lysol cans.