Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GucciCondom

Cup Noodle Appreciation

My staple diet for 3 years at highschool. I was secreting chicken flavouring from my pores, but it's oh-so-good

wooooord....cheap as fuck and mighty tastey with the right additives.....usually i like to add a lil lemon and tapatio....or a lil shoyu and sesame oil....either way...good bargain for soem fairly good snackfood....

Guest krie

for sure i used to be right into them

then i had a fase where i didnt eat them

but im eating them again now

tasty stuff

so cheap, so easy to make, so good!

anyone heard of a brand of noodles called mi-gor-eng

comes with 5 different satches for flavouring.. good shit! and its only 25 cents a packet 2 packets wiill fill you right up... god bless ramen noodles

quote:

anyone heard of a brand of noodles called mi-gor-eng?

fuck yeah, i thought i was the only one... are you in Australia, or is mi-goreng international? but whoever any of you are, if you find this shit in a store, fucking buy the shit

heh, dont have time for any other food. fast food. yes this is a fast food. wonder how much a ramen noodles resturaunt chain would make? whos with me lets get this industrie cracken

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by fatbastard

so cheap, so easy to make, so good!

anyone heard of a brand of noodles called mi-gor-eng

comes with 5 different satches for flavouring.. good shit! and its only 25 cents a packet 2 packets wiill fill you right up... god bless ramen noodles

Migoreng is actually an Indonesian noodle dish. I've ate the packet ones before they are VERY good but the ones I had were super spicy but scrumptious at the same time. It was mixture of pleasure and pain.

yo, anybody seen the giant cup o' noodle in times square? shit is huge, steaming, and looking good as fuck.

damn, somebody in another county here just died of west nile. damn...

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

unemployed days living in boston.

this is the story of my life

last night i had some ramen noodle pesto in the cup. it was pretty overhwelming considering there was so much spices or whatever. but it was pretty good. i usually hate trying new stuff but i was impressed. and at under 2 bucks for a meal.. i'll be rocking it on the daily.

check it out!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this