What would happen if 12oz got together and had a festival?

Clay-Burner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seeking

id be drunk at the yard painting with fr8o, freddy an beardo laughing about how we should go to the 'festival' but didnt want to have to deal with all the morons...

which isnt a diss to everyone. i like some of you, an yall know who you are..

i kinda figured seeking would either try to ban people or erase their comments if he didn't like them.

I'm guessing it'd be like....

The Goonies meets Boys In The Hood meets Revenge of the Nerds meets Malibus Most Wanted meets Style Wars meets The Special Olympics meets (insert your own here).....

Basically it would be a pretty fuct up convention.

*edit...Okay maybe not Boys in the hood.

Guest imported_Europe

Did I post before in this?

I would hang out with all the people I knew already and hadnt seen in a long time. Then I would bug out when I met all the people from here that I didnt know and they would all be completely different from what I expected. Then the CREW would pull all the girls and proceed to the afterparty. All day we would be drinking, smoking and writing on shit, but that goes without saying.

i think i'd go and pretend to be sober. oh, and i'd bring justine bateman from the old family ties show as my date.

i think i might dose her up and leave her locked inside a porta-potty. after that, i might try and raffle off tickets for who gets to tip that shit box over.

i need some coffee before i stay locked in this mood for the rest of the morning.

Originally posted by seeking

id be drunk at the yard painting with fr8o, freddy an beardo laughing about how we should go to the 'festival' but didnt want to have to deal with all the morons...

which isnt a diss to everyone. i like some of you, an yall know who you are..

ha, this is so old.

i'd no longer be drunk and 'fr8o' and 'freddy' no longer exist.

i'd probably be standing around with sizer, switching back and forth between encouraging hesh to mace people, and trying to get him to stop etching peoples cars. i'd then wind up at some picnic table with ouija talking about some random obscure topic and drawing animals on paper bags. at the end of the night i'd wind up in a corner kissing some girl that i should not at all be kissing.

i'm not very social with people i don't know. it probably translates as me thinking im too good for them, when really it's just that i generally have nothing to say to most people i don't know. people have a tendency to expect you to entertain them. like they can just come up to you and say 'what up man' and you'll have a whole backlog of fun shit to tell them. it's like when kids from the board IM me, yet have nothing to talk about then think im a dick because i don't make up for their lack of a personality. it's like...dog, i was perfectly happy trying to see this girls tits before you came along.

all in all, i'd rather be painting, but everyone else would probably be too focused on being drunk and breaking things. so yeah, as glik0 said, it would be just like UP.

Guest imported_Europe

And while seeking was busy with Dev, I would be hitting on her sister... :D I dont know why, but I think that would work out really well...

Originally posted by Europe

And while seeking was busy with Dev, I would be hitting on her sister... :D I dont know why, but I think that would work out really well...

hahahah ask hesh...he knows the dealy with my sister but he scared her away with his overt charm. :)

seeking, i've heard the same. ;)

lens, hahahaha! :p

seeking, hahah. noooo i remember one time he imed her and of course she didnt know who he was and i guess he was all charmin her because well she is good looking....i remember her telling me that he said to get with this "white chocolate". hahahah. that charm.

yes please do send me an email sometime! you owe me one. ;)

sorry hesh if you read this....shit was hilarious though.

Id seriously be way too tired from breaking bats over people's skulls, and throwing bricks through their car windows.

Then I'd probably end up sitting back and talking with Ethreadz about how hardcore now-a-days is pretty shitty.

Then me and seeks would discuss about how we hate females, then go on a turbobanging spree.

Archived