What would happen if 12oz got together and had a festival?

Clay-Burner

Guest hipnos
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

im the jock that gave him a swirlie.

he still emails me occasionaly, saying things like "unban me you cock fuck" "hope your enjoying abusing your power fagget." real tear jerking stuff...

"you don't know what you're doing...THIS IS ALL I HAVE!!! DON'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO!!!!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by jades_blue:

Of course we'd be out of site and the scavengers wouldn't be able to find us.

Light it, dont hide it.

Guest SPLINTER

yo webs dont worry well find them. tease is and umpa loompa and you know they have a keen sence of smell. the factory is only part of wonka land the other part has weed, and naked tight pussied bitches that can never get loose

You know..We would all be feeling the twilight zone material..

P. Hands..I dont know if i want to see you drunk.. But id give you a huge hug.,..and show you the infamous orange book..

and Jades..well..shit..we already know we would be car pooling.. You'll have to drive though..Ill be catching the visuals ..scenic route..

For the crew..Id grab *pt*k on the way out....Id laugh because the whole time i pictured seeking looking like a kind of runt dude with specks.. or a big guy with a beer..untill a visitor from the area told me what he really looks like..Id stand there and say "yep,You were right'.."I was wrong'..I still need to write your ass in return..maybe a happier email than the last..

Webster would get a big ass smile..and a pimp siloette drawing..ya know..the one I have been meaning to send..

Then id sit and relax and pretty much badger some kids..to hide the new experiance and my insecurity of the eyes of big groups....or be extemely paranoid..because were just lambs in a hot spot..waiting for the 5 ohs...to swoop down..

Then maybe TT boy and i would go paint..or at least think about it..cuz I flaked..sorry

Id say one crazy thing to bob..well, just because..something completely random..like " hey you like dust bunnies?"

some shit.. and make him guess who i was.. wouldnt be hard..

oh yeah devilush..skotrel says.."what happening?'

oh yeah and cool little zine..

mostly though..I think I would maybe just not go and send like a sibling in my place.haha..send my eleven yr old bro with my flick book...or hire someone completely not like me to go..Some huge dude named otis..something and say he had been me the whole time.. sounds good..

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 07-22-2001).]

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

ride up and down on the G train and sit in traffic in a tunnel beneath a river. telling tall tales not so tall..

well if we had a cook out id try some of this vegetarian burgers boxcar talks about. and id bring lots of non alcoholic beer and three prostitutes in pink poodle skirts to trade to taco bell bomber for a jar of pinto beans

Originally posted by Secret:

Unfortunatly, I'm probably the first person he wants to aim at... I think he sees me as the spokesperson for all the cool cheerleaders that didn't want to fuck him back in school.

cool cheerleaders? haha that fucker probably is homeschooled in some arctic cave... look at his hair. hahaha remember when his crew posted their real pictures? hahahahhahahaahahahahahahahhahaahha.

as far as the 12oz Reunion goes....theres one scheduled on July 30th. It's in Boulder Colorado at the Boulder Creek by the Library underpass....we're all gonna meet there and smoke weed and eat vegan tofu logs and dance around listening to the String Cheese Incedent and Wear Tye Die Ben and Jerry's Tshirts and talk about freeing Tibet and then we're gonna do yoga and play hackey sack with our new handmade hemp hackey sacks and then we're gonna head on over to McGuckin Hardware and spend $4.95 a can on Rustoleum and all meet up at the Skatepark legal wall to do some "FRESSSSSSSSSH burners" and make sure they are all abstracted to oblivion then we're gonna go to an emo concert and cry all night while looking at all of our new bombstyles we were planning on doing but decided to sketch instead cause boulder is madddddd hot right now you know. its scary. so we gotta stick to the legal walls for the festival ok? ok.

for more info go to: http://www.12ozprofitsEMOfruitcakeVeganHip...NewJackBash.com

or call:

1-900-420-3656

Guest kidlugz
Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS:

i think everyone would talk about how gay this thread is...

i'm glad someone finally said it.

yes i am sure that people would be in shoc of who is who in real life. but if cops no.. i am sure the will be narks.. but if you think ofit.t heree would have to be a nark from like evry town in us.. hha. so fuck it.. i think it would be awsome. and al people with beef would ust lkebe so happy they even met they would laugh. haha that would be cool.. where would it be thrown??

------------------

http://www.kittymargolis.com/photo_gallery/thumbs_up_to_joe_louis_walk.jpg'>

yo eben sharn aproobes of dis shit. for reall!

boyee!

I know I havent really established myself on the board through lack of posting actual shit - I just assume play it safe/paranoid, because lets face it - the authorities must be aware about this site and Im always seeing how people give away thier locations - blahblahblahblah

anyhow, I would go to the 12 oz. gathering if it was local. I might put on my party face and mesh well with others but in the end when Im passed out on/below someones car,a pall mall dangling from my mouth, in my own vomit - you will have known what I had really come for..

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS:

i think everyone would talk about how gay this thread is...

on second thought... i think everyone would talk about how gay this thread is...

Archived