Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Clay-Burner

What would happen if 12oz got together and had a festival?

Well...what do you think would happen?

I would want to see all the internet beef on here come face face to face...that all I can think of for now....i'll add more later

Ill be there to rock the party,, girlfriends, daughters, mothers and sweet tarts, watch out for your hearts

Well, whenever I got together with 12oz members, we usually drank or smoked some herb...

Guest NEOPLASTICITY

alot of painting

Guest SPLINTER

me and tease would find some way to get all the girlies naked and have a peep show.

I was thinkin the other day that it would be a cool idea if there was something like that,I know Id be the crew of heads that you see at house parties that just posts up by the keg all night,bummin off everyones blunt when they walk by.

[This message has been edited by pauliewalnuts (edited 07-21-2001).]

Guest WebsterUno

We would all get arrested and

RustoMan would be the one cuffing us.

Guest Pilau Hands

secret hit it on the nose.

there would be...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much beer...

my feet would be in the toilet...

hahaha whatcha sayin' ocean?

whatcha sayin' mes?

i'd probably try to get freddy krueger and beardo naked in a strip poker game. and i'd watch every guy hit on the hand full of girls and get dissed. then when they were done making asses of themselves...i'd roll up to all the girls and...get dissed too. but mero would do it in the funniest way. aaaaaaah schpadoinkle.

and the beer...did i mention the beer?

SAPPORO!

ICHI BAN!

i don't think i'd be invited... if i were, i'd just be sittin next to the keg... i've seen a lot of kids form here painting (paint louis)... but i never said anything.

Guest SPLINTER

vanity ud be jerkin it all day at me and tease's peep. 'member 19 times a day. oh shit that was funny.

tease if your willing to travel to cali then so be it we'll hang out and ill watch you tear up my town cuz i dont write no more.

yo WEBS dont worry dogg if rusto man gets their ill bust out my internal affairs badge, bust him and have my fbi/cia homies whoop his ass. then have my dea doggs hook us up with the good herb.

Guest 007

i think that garthvader nerd would show up in like a trench coat with some guns and shit and kill everyone columbine style. his ass looks like one of those nerds that would do that shit. me, id show up in a pinkshirt and watch people drink beer and talk about emo. id then procede to flirt with the moms of the writers who got dropped off by their suburbanite milfs.

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

We would all get arrested and

RustoMan would be the one cuffing us.

yeah forgot about that!! ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

id be drunk at the yard painting with fr8o, freddy an beardo laughing about how we should go to the 'festival' but didnt want to have to deal with all the morons...

which isnt a diss to everyone. i like some of you, an yall know who you are..

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

id be drunk at the yard painting with fr8o, freddy an beardo laughing about how we should go to the 'festival' but didnt want to have to deal with all the morons...

which isnt a diss to everyone. i like some of you, an yall know who you are..

Shut up .. you hurt my feeling you aint that hardcore....boo fucking hoo!

First I'd be in the back watching everyone in their little 'cliques'.. people would be too afraid to talk shit and everyone would be like gossiping little girls 'hey is that so and so?'....

I'd proceed to grab a few of the people that I actually enjoy talking to and if they smoke buds -- we'd go in back to smoke some blunts. Of course we'd be out of site and the scavengers wouldn't be able to find us.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

we have them

they are called applied science, under pressure, rooftop parties in brooklyn...

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

[This message has been edited by Dusty Lipschitz (edited 07-21-2001).]

Guest beardo

all i know is it better be a place with a really big "back" cus thats where everyone will be.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this