Disrespect to women

wyze

yo, keep it on with the goin after good guys, cause they will hurt you less, or at least try. hehe, people think im a goodie goodie cause i like to write (like poetry and shit), read philosophy, and do martial arts and stuff. they dont know about the other stuff. the point is go for a guy whos good in that hes respectful and inteligent, but dont go after a robot with no interesting personality. at least, thats what i do with girls. peace

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dELiSs

why don't women know how to skiiiiiiiiiii.

I love that joke.

;)

My two cents, All people (like sneak said) deserved to be treated as well as you'd like to be treated (what moms use to say) but some people I dont even waste my time with becuase the way they are etc. Like the many slutwhores around here that do slutwhore things for their rep, But I dont slap 'em, just dont hang out with 'em.

Originally posted by wyze

yo, keep it on with the goin after good guys, cause they will hurt you less, or at least try. hehe, people think im a goodie goodie cause i like to write (like poetry and shit), read philosophy, and do martial arts and stuff. they dont know about the other stuff. the point is go for a guy whos good in that hes respectful and inteligent, but dont go after a robot with no interesting personality. at least, thats what i do with girls. peace

yeah...see i like your type of guys...the poetic and like sweet type...but like im one of those ppl that can find the good in everyone...and that sucks...like i could find a cute bad boy and i could find some good in him and like adore him for that...and then he ends up hurting me for some bitch that i used to be friends with but have hated for the past three years..RRRRR...ok sorry anyways you're pretty "wyze" wow thats corny lol

yo mr president, true that. I dont call women any of those things, and it is definately a good feeling. like its been said, you gotta have respect. like sneak said you gotta respect everybody, and treat as you would wish to be. keep it commin. peace

How often do you girls on this thread really feel you've been disrespected?

I read through the whole thread and I found some truth in most of the posts. But really I'm having a hard time thinking of a time when I felt disrespected...in real life...not the interweb.

A guy hollering out his window that I look good, I don't see how that is a sign of disrespect, it's more of a joke, I just find it funny.

I guess I just have a really laid back personality and don't pay much attention to stuff like this.

Cat calls and all that shit never bothers me either, it just makes me laugh. The words bitch, and slut and all that shit doesnt bother me. Words and shit will only bother you if you let them get to you.

another thing. Bitch, slut, whore.....all those words. I dont think that men say those words to describe women half as much as other women do.

shaolinmasta, that was extremely witty. a breathtaking pun, if truth be told. yo sadangry, keep talking, people are listening and people care. hehe, yeah ive heard that girls calls other girls hoe and slut and bitch way more than guys, but that doesnt make me feel ok doin it for some reason. maybe it should but whatever. anyway, sweetcherry, whats this goin down with you and noum? and yo, to anyone and everyone else like me whos always bored and always on aim if they aint writtin, im me at showlinhermit (yeah, i know its spelled wrong. Shaolinhermit was already taken). peace guys

Archived