Disrespect to women

wyze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BABY IMA DROP THIS JIVE ON THESE HOES MAN...........

these hoes be like " sonny why you look so mean?"

its like baby thats life you know what Im sayin, but uhh check this out uhh...

you like fine as a motherfucka you know what sayin, but uhh....getcho ass out up outta here man you know what Im sayin....its like...Im bout to blast yo ass you know what Im sayin. you dog vagina havin' ass beitch, its just like.... you fucked my partna already. I mean I can't have you. you know.....its like.... somethin is wrong. Its like... the way you smell bout to make me url, its like... you smell like 7 day old meat, I mean ahuuh....oh shit..... I got..... a page... I got go babie, Ill see you later......bye

the funny thing is that all you girls seem most attracted to the guys who are disrespectful. thats the basis of Leykis 101, and its true.

girls go for the guys who are disrespectful. how many times do you see some hot chick crying because of her boyfriend? i used to see it alot on hs, and its because thats who they want. most girls dont want 'nice guys'. theyll even tell you that.

how to get chicks.

1. dont be fat.

2. have a nice car. at least a spoiler and racing stripes. chicks seem to be easily fooled by that.

3. have a big ego. always talk about how many girls youve been with. and multiply it by 3.

4. spray on way too much cologne. all over.

5. drink alot. turn drinking into a sport. if you or a friend are taking a shot, make sure to yell and scream and stuff while it happens.

6. be outgoing. so 'outgoing' that you are a complete ass and totally obnoxious.

thats it. thats all there. follow my steps and youll have gonorrhea and a kid on the way in no time.

Originally posted by big bruno

i think that it has alot to do with hip hop/rap (i know it sounds cliche) but its mainly the white boys, or wiggers, if you will. they know in their heart that they are white and live in the suburbs, but they are harder than that. i mean, jesus, they wear their hats sideways.....goddammit nevermind.

yknow id say the cliche is dem blacks in the ghettos

but anyway queer thread

WHO CARES

slap my woman in the dental just for askin silly questions

yo guys, i really appreciate the replies (and yeah sorry, i meant to put this on Chanelzero, my bad). I got some more shit to say too.

1-SNEAK- youre all there man. You got to respect everybody. you had it right.

2-MLTf4nt0M- True that man, guys who beat on girls deserve to be canceled ASAP (which is why ive taken martial arts for about 10 years). Guys who use girls deserve the same most of the time I think.

3- to Sweetcherry and DeLiSs- Thanks for the input. I really appreciate having some input from women on this. Youre point of view is obviously different and probably the most important. keep your ideas up here.

Thanks alot guys. Keep the ideas flowing.... and the paint. that too

Oh yeah, i almost forgot, Seeking, dharma all the way man. For some quality brain way beyond me, check out the Tao Te Ching and Sidartha... that and Bomb the Suburbs. Kick it with the philosophy man, its the shit.

true that on the double standard. guys get props, and girls get called hoes... what the fuck is that? anyway, deliss, what is this girls cant ski stuff? get in touch with me and ill fuckin teach you how to ski. peace.

i have a mother, a sister, aunties, grannies,girlfriends and all....and i love em to death...and i wouldnt have an easier time shootin someone in the face for callin em a bitch...as i imagine any other guy would for his....so i try to consider this when i speak to/about females...however...i dont think these phrases would exist if the people they represented didnt either.....so i guess they have a purpose...but still..have respect, and watch your mouth...women andmen alike...its that easy...:king:

Originally posted by mapo returns

the funny thing is that all you girls seem most attracted to the guys who are disrespectful. thats the basis of Leykis 101, and its true.

girls go for the guys who are disrespectful. how many times do you see some hot chick crying because of her boyfriend? i used to see it alot on hs, and its because thats who they want. most girls dont want 'nice guys'. theyll even tell you that.

how to get chicks.

1. dont be fat.

2. have a nice car. at least a spoiler and racing stripes. chicks seem to be easily fooled by that.

3. have a big ego. always talk about how many girls youve been with. and multiply it by 3.

4. spray on way too much cologne. all over.

5. drink alot. turn drinking into a sport. if you or a friend are taking a shot, make sure to yell and scream and stuff while it happens.

6. be outgoing. so 'outgoing' that you are a complete ass and totally obnoxious.

thats it. thats all there. follow my steps and youll have gonorrhea and a kid on the way in no time.

no see SOME girls want BAD boys...not disrespectful...just bad...i think its cuz when we were young our parents kept us overprotected and now we want to rebel...anyways i had a phase in my life where i dated alot of bad boys but then one pot smoking, beer drinking, man whore really hurt me and i just realized what a fool i was...now i at least try to go for the good boys(not really working, but im trying):o