goth girls (how to blow up a spot)

seeking

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

goths dress funny. goths are also hilarious people if you take your time to talk to them. i like to stare at them until they look away but i still keep staring. you might think im weird and all and i wont argue but i feel the need to stare at them for long periods of times. goths go in the same social posse catagory in my mind as the rodeo clowns...

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO:

and just because I'm sure that girl will someday read all the shit talked about her hanging ribcage/third breast I'll clear up the misconceptions: it's a mirror reflecting one of her two natural boobies.

good eye, good eye, but you gotta admit, at first glance it does look like its attached to her body

kid furie is on point with the first girl... i tend to like to feel bone in my women, ribs and collars and hips oh my, so ballet dancers and anorexics are usually (note usually) what i feast my eyes on. tho most women have touchable beauty as long as i can still see there ribs.

Guest young republican
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

REAL goth girls i feel are some of the most beautiful girls ever...but the majority of the people on this board are like "yo she has tits woo hoo my life has amounted to nothing. i dont know beauty, i just know i like to pull on my penis for a few minutes".

that girl gillian on their could get my gangster dills for a few minutes...but lighten up, its the internet.

• 1 year later...

hey makros wanna enlighten us on your views of beauty?

im quite interested. also goths are really hot except in my city:mad:

wuts up with that eh? here being goth is a trend and emo kids just dress like wanna be goths. my city sucks. the emos around here are so stupid.

yup............well thats my 2plats.(EQ style)

Archived