WEIRD, LOCAL PHENOMENON in your area

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Chicken bones everywhere. In the streets, on the pavements, in the park, everywhere. Why can't people who eat fried chicken put that shit in the bin.

Bet your live near a "Morleys" ..

Actually I`ve noticed shit laods of Russian people moving around my area, b4 there were just Black peeps, then all of a sudden there`s all these Russians..I swear i`m like the only white English dude at my train stn in the morning...

Originally posted by IDrinkSprite

the graffiti in chicago somehow dissapears within a short amount of time.creepy...

you ever see that gold pyramid in garnee illinois.... crazy stuff

everytime i visit my cousin in waukegan we get into fist fights..for no reason.......phenomenon or just idiocy?

• 2 years later...

[[[[[Yoink: I was driving on this road way out in the country, and no shit the only thing there was my car, a long winding road, trees and shit tons, and I mean shit tons of yellow butterflies. just flying around, It was kinda fun and surreal bombing down this road engulfed in yellow butterflies, for some reason it made me think along the lines of final fantasy.]]]]

wierd man , i was tripping out in the country once and had the same surreal experience, it was way more surreal though due to the lsd,. and the butterflies were white... and they were EVERYWHERE

Archived