THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by methadone program+Jan 11 2006, 01:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (methadone program - Jan 11 2006, 01:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>cheese enchaladas from rancho grande....and holy mole! habanero hot sauce with chips....soooooooooo fucken hot..love it.

[/b]

I love burning my mouth... it's addictive, I'll eat the hottest stuff and just live with it... but I like it.

<!--QuoteBegin-decu goldyn1@Jan 11 2006, 10:34 PM

I was about to eat fish, until i saw something moving around in it

soooo here it is all prepared ready to go in the oven

fishworm1.jpg

fishworm2.jpg

to bad that worm was crawling out of it.

That's super gross... the fish looked like it was gonna be really good, what'd you put on it?

I would definitely not eat that cooked even.... I'm really weird about freshness of meat, and things

like if it has worms in it or not... hahah, ewww... maybe you could've taken that shit back to the store

and got it replaced or refunded.

Yesterday, my girlfriend made this breakfast casserole, it was really good and I had never had it before...

it was pieces of bread lining the baking pan, and then sausage broken up all over that, and then....

scrambled eggs with cheese poured over top and baked for however long at some temperature....

and anyhow, I liked it... it was different and good.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT+Jan 19 2006, 02:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirty_habiT - Jan 19 2006, 02:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ego maniac@Jan 19 2006, 12:06 PM

I needa smoke..

I JUST went and bought some, I've been up for about 5 hours now with no squares, shit is harsh...

I think I"m gonna go make some coffee now too... sounds good.

[/b]

Yeh, Im takin a brake

in 15 minutes...

an Ill have my smoke yesssssssss.....

Also, Ill have that fucking danish

iv been craving, yeh,

Uggg, so Im hypoglycemic. I tell alot of people so if you already knew, dont feel that special. Anyway, I had to get up silly early today to go to physical therapy. This has thrown my whole schedual off, I ate and had my coffee too early and now Im starving for lunch, but its only like 11. My workpeoples probably wont want to go untill like 1. Lame o.

So im snaking on Jelly Bellies.

bigjellybean.jpg

I really like the pear ones.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Jan 19 2006, 07:50 PM

better not let your girlfriend know about this site dirtyman, and i thought you quit smoking. i'm eating ranch doritos, salsa, and g-fruit juice.

Yeah, I did, and then something stressed me out. I was just talking about quitting last night... I need to not smoke, my lungs really hate me.

Oh, and all I've had was....

a glass of tea with honey in it, because it's like 6:15AM and I just woke up.

and for that pic at the top of the page

Description

From time to time, anglers will find worms in the fish they are cleaning. Although unsightly, these common marine parasites pose no human health threat because even if they are not all removed when the fish is cleaned or filleted, they will be killed when the fish is cooked or frozen.

This brochure discusses the four major types of worms commonly found on or in fish, including a brief overview of their appearance and life cycle. Also included is information on public health precautions.

http://research.myfwc.com/products/product_info.asp?id=1952

http://www.floridamarine.org/features/view...le.asp?id=26211 :yuck:

Archived