THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Yeah bitch, I just made a bad ass breakfast sandwich....

1 top half of english muffin (toasted)

1 hash brown (I made with real onions cooked in)

1 slice mild cheddar cheese

1 sprinkles of bacon bits (real bacon)

1 scrambled egg pattie (made with real eggs bitch)

2 pan heated and thin sliced pieces of ham

1 bottom half of english muffin (toasted)

Because I like to cook.... and I know what I make will be good for me if I make it the way I want it.... like sometimes those fast food places will drop something on the ground and then still serve it.... me on the other hand, I don't drop stuff I want to eat.... and if that *does* happen to happen, I promptly replace it with one that's not dropped. :)

ultimate egg sandwich:

3 pieces of toast, butter 2 on one side and the 3rd on both sides

2 piece of yellow american cheese

2 eggs over easy (make sure you still got yolk, do not overcook)

melt the cheese to the 2 piece of toast... stack toast, cheese, 1 egg, toast, 1 egg, cheese, toast...

add spices and salt/pepper, ketchup at own discretion... now when you go to eat this pop the eggs and let all the yolk soak into the toast,

warning: shit is mad messy but mad good...

you have the option of adding ham, bacon, sausage, etc. but it does hinder the yolk absorbing into the toast... taylor ham is dope on this though...

enjoy...

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Oct 13 2004, 11:23 AM

I'm fixin to go out to lunch with my mom and my girlfriend.

DHabz here, I had an Asian chicken wrap from Jason's Deli.... that's one of my favorite lunch places...

It had marinated chicken breast slices, peanuts, broccoli, purple onions, mushrooms, and some kind of good sauce.... it was very good. And I drank a cream soda. I'm so fat.

Occasionally I’d put my muzzle to one and taste hir sweet milk. My tail was free to move also and was perfectly positioned to wrap around Quick’s torso. My tail-tip fluttered over hir tits, making hir giggle and playfully snap at the teasing limb, but shi never faltered in hir rhythm. Hir own tail was intimately entwined about Goldfur’s and I could feel us all so perfectly blending together. Apart from various noises of pleasure, no words were passed between us.

Originally posted by Chakat Master@Oct 13 2004, 09:14 PM

Occasionally I’d put my muzzle to one and taste hir sweet milk. My tail was free to move also and was perfectly positioned to wrap around Quick’s torso. My tail-tip fluttered over hir tits, making hir giggle and playfully snap at the teasing limb, but shi never faltered in hir rhythm. Hir own tail was intimately entwined about Goldfur’s and I could feel us all so perfectly blending together. Apart from various noises of pleasure, no words were passed between us.

Look you cock smoker, take your erection some where else...

I had a good spinache/noodle/cheese casserole for dinner, and some garlic bread, and a tall glass of milk.... but that was hours ago...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived