Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

its kind of wierd having it decriminalized...

maybe its not actually passed yet, im not sure, i was away when it happened, its probably just my pothead friends telling me the law went through.

anyways, my mom gets home and starts yelling at me because theres crumbs of bread on the passenger seat, she starts yelling, i tell her its my retarded crippled friend dans fault. he needs it for his broken leg. anyways i remember about this crazy law, and tell her it doesent matter because its decriminalized now. this is definatley gonna take some geting used to...

bad thread i know.

any other canadians thoughts? or is this just some pothead friend farce?

not just yet. but out here and out in ontario they wont bother charging you for under somthing like 25grams of bread crums anymore. ontario cops are just taking down your name and pending the outcome of legislation they'll decide if they want to take you to court or not.

but since its not through just yet it all depends on how big of a dick the cop wants to be about it.

ah thanks, i had no idea. i figured it was just my idiot friends. i think out there it was always like that huh? im sure the cops wouldnt really care. theyd rather be handing out 300 dollar seat belt tickets.

alot has changed in a year.

yeah. we've always been blessed like that out here :D

shit, the courts are so overloaded here, if they pick you up and you have rock they just confiscate it. no point charging you cause it won't ever get to trial. I try not to think about that too much....

still have time to charge kids painting tho....

Originally posted by T.T Boy

theyd rather be handing out 300 dollar seat belt tickets.

DAMN.

Originally posted by DREDZ

the U.S needs to get its priorities straight.

Priorities, what priorities.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by ARCEL

a teacher once told me you can buy tylenol 3 without a prescription in canada, is there any truth to that ?

if by tylenol 3 you mean tylenol with codeine then yes.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

isnt tylenol with codeine, tylenol 3?

yes, tylenol 3 is tylenol with codeine

WHOA WHOA WHOA

it's legal in canada now???

since when? I never heard a thing!

define the difference in decriminalization and legalization...I always understood that is something was not a criminal activity it was therefore legal.

I think its ploy by the canadian government to boost tourism dollars since everyone got scared away when canada got sars.

god I am stoned as hell

Originally posted by Zack Morris

define the difference in decriminalization and legalization...I always understood that is something was not a criminal activity it was therefore legal.

Decrim. Not legal, just not illegal. You will get a ticket if you are found with 15 or less. More? They raised the penalties.

I think its ploy by the canadian government to boost tourism dollars since everyone got scared away when canada got sars.

You know you might have had a point if it wasn't in the works before SARS came about.

god I am stoned as hell

Yeah, isn't it fun?

t3 is gay.

t4 is dentist shit.

i thought it was under 30 or something?

bah, copsdont give a fuck.

hahaha ese, that rocks.

hastings what.

Guest sneak

i think england is still waiting for it to be properly decriminalised...there was talk of it a year ago, but its kinda died down now..

anyway, heres to getting stoned legally!

marihunana is so gay i cant believe people do that shit for more then like a year....

yo is tylenol or what you are talking about those gay things in canister that you breathe in and cant feel your face?? caus they are heaps gay too

Originally posted by Rectum

marihunana is so gay i cant believe people do that shit for more then like a year....

i dont know what youre talking about but this thread is about bread.

quickly admins !!! theres a marijuana thread posing as a bread crum thread!! delete delete!!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this