www.FourTheHardWay.com

IDrinkSprite

I was checkin out the site and thought everything was pretty dope. I'm gonna have to go out and make some money now. I dont understand what the problem with 7th heaven was cuz i got everything i ordered quickly and fatter than what was supposed to be sent. Anyway i'm glad to see that something new has been set up cuz i can't find any shops localy that have any tools of the trade.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by Misteraven

trust me, nobody got burned worse when 7th heaven/urp collapsed than we did. we lost our building and most of what was in it. regardless, i always tried to make right with anyone that contacted me about their missing orders as you've just mentioned, and will continue to do so until it's all been settled.

to the best of my knowledge there was only about a week's discrepency or so from when our shipping account got cancelled and packages got returned to us, or never left the dock. beyond that there was only a few days where payments were processed before we finally realized that things were definitely shutting down. the rest of the orders recieved we're never opened or cashed, so if you contact us, we'll send back your original letter. however, there really wasnt much more than a week and a half where orders entered our system, but were never processed.

my apologies to anyone that was affected by it and like i said, despite the fact that we lost our asses, we'll do whatever we can to clean up any lingering mess. i'm sure many will remember we ran a very tight ship for years and even went so far as to send out 3 volumes worth of full color, 48 page catalogs that we're better than many mags that were trying to charge $5.00 at the time. besides all the great things we did with 7th heaven, we've also supported this site out of pocket for many years now.

i know it sucks to get jerked, and i'm not making excuses for it. but like i said, hit us up, and we'll get you sorted.

*however, there's not much to worry about when you use your credit card since if you don't get your goods, you can dispute the charges. you're fully protected. just remember that though it varies from state to state, that if you dispute charges from a purchase, and they can prove the goods were shipped, that you might be subject to a fine in addition to getting recharged kinda like when you bounce a check.

thanks for the support.

no hard feeling here....like i said i did receive something but it wasnt what i ordered but i guess theres nothing anyone can do when your buisness goes outta well,buisness,ill be ordering soon.......

also*you should at leats make the german thin packs like atleast 50 for 8 bucks....but thats just me,or carry even 100 in a bag...its a better deal to me........but whatever,imma still order..peace.....

what about t-shirts and hoodies? any particular brands anyone want to see?

like some of these other guys have said i would definately rock a vapors hoodie. I only have one request though: If you do make your own hoodies will you take us big headed fools into consideration when it comes to the hoods. I hate snug hoods.

I dont think i'd be interested in seeing any kind of ecko or what ever else.

Originally posted by seeking

i have never in my life found german caps for anywhere near that cheap. in a graff store, they're usually 25-50 cents a piece, and every mail order spot i can think of, they run about $11 for 40. i think you're thinking of american caps, and even then, the 'standard' is $8 for 100.

Yhea I got 100 german thins, 50 ny thins, and 50 rusto fats...thats all i be usin.

Originally posted by ARCEL

http://www.fredhwilliams.com/mrkr2.gif'>

pplease

You really want some maybe we can make a trade fo some t-grade?

what about t-shirts and hoodies? any particular brands anyone want to see?

I could care less...but i bet you could get heads buyin upperplayground shit...maybe start tryin to pick up artist t-shirts too...adams family, RSE, those oldschool shirts that got like run dmc and rakim on em...some of that sort or shit...maybe some aesop rock shirts for the backpack kids.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

like some of these other guys have said i would definately rock a vapors hoodie. I only have one request though: If you do make your own hoodies will you take us big headed fools into consideration when it comes to the hoods. I hate snug hoods.

I dont think i'd be interested in seeing any kind of ecko or what ever else.

yea keep the head room, we want luxery hoodies, and fuck the ecko, you can get that at filenes, i wouldnt mind seeing the vapors hoody either :cool:

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by ARCEL

misfits shirts !

no doubt...my 3 misfits shirts are lookin beat........100 german thins for 15 bucks....! thats where the deal is....:P

we've actually got some 12ozProphet and theVapors Project shirts in the works. Should be dropping relatively soon, so keep your eyes peeled.

keep the suggestions coming...

Even though I dont like rocking that sort of shit, I would definately buy a 12oz t-shirt. Sho Nuff

Archived