The Babble

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello TheMedic, I hope you are well.

epaper_250-1.jpg

"Here we go. Real electronic paper that's coming out next year. Very nice. Fujitsu has created a form of epaper that can hold images even when unpowered and can gather information wirelessly, leading to some interesting potential uses. The first, and most obvious, thing would be digital newspapers and magazines. You walk up to the kiosk, pay your money, and get a copy of Oui sent down to your epaper for later consumption. Will it happen? Probably not. But we can dream."

I thought this was cool, and i think its shark week too, ta boot.

great-white-shark-picture-023.jpg

"I knew that Cobra-La-La-La was up to something. The U.S. Navy, working in concert with Cobra Commander and Zartan, has created a system for applying synthetic shark skin to the hulls of sea-borne vessels. The skin allows barnicles and crustaceans to slip off at speeds of 4-5 knots. The process, called anti-fouling can speed up our ships at sea considerably and reduced maintenance time."

Wow, Patrick Rocha is a fucking beast. His paintings caught my eye, but didn't quit do it for me, except the lady with the dress that turned into some almost cubism type shit. His dawings though were sick as fuck. Damn. And I do belive i've seen some of his shit posted somewhere throughout twelve once, may have been the babble.

Ah yes! Travis Charest. I was actually going to start off next page by posting some of my favorites of his. (I can't see the image on this page but the link works) It's sad what happend with Wildcats. So great and then they just wouldnt wait for him to finish, and the replacement dude sucked so bad. I think he needs to get a gig with image and produce at his own rate. Although its my opinon that he is best when partnered with Friend.

CharestTravis_WCv2_9cov_sm.jpg

f.foto_outra_coisas002.jpg

charest_star.jpg

6684.jpg

Nightcrawler.jpg