The Babble

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Aug 10 2005, 01:01 PM

joe madureira - this dude had one of the best runs on x-men, then started his own comic Battle Chasers, and then i guess he got married or something and never finished it. But the xmen stuff is some of my favorite.

Joe MAD is coming back to Marvel.. I forget which book, though.

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Jul 20 2005, 11:43 PM

RIP Jim Aparo

Best known for A Death in the Family ^^^

when did he die dude?

i have a bunch of batman comics from back when he was the main artist, including the Death In The Family series, his basic style has been a favorite of mine ever since i got those comics

I found out that someone has solved my problem of taking my dog out to the ocean and it being wet when she comes home...

_entry_images_120905_dryy_2.jpg

The "pet dry room" by Daun ENG uses infrared radiation to quickly dry your dog, helping prevent pet skin rash. It was introduced at the FCI Seoul international Dog Show. According to AVing Korea, "Another one for house use is also available."

(please note; the poodle is not my dog)

Art

387500.jpg

An enormous pink bunny has been erected on an Italian mountainside where it will stay for the next 20 years.

The 200-foot-long toy rabbit lies on the side of the 5,000 foot high Colletto Fava mountain in northern Italy's Piedmont region.

Viennese art group Gelatin designed the giant soft toy and say it was "knitted by dozens of grannies out of pink wool".

Group member Wolfgang Gantner said: "It's supposed to make you feel small, like Gulliver. You walk around it and you can't help but smile."

And Gelatin members say the bunny is not just for walking around - they are expecting hikers to climb its 20 foot sides and relax on its belly.

The giant rabbit is expected to remain on the mountain side until 2025.