Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kettiecat

running away from home

I feel like fucking shit right now. My best friend emptied his bank account and took off no one has heard from him and his last bank with drawl was out on the west coast. (we live in Michigan) It really sucks cause I want him to call so I know he'll be all right but I'm like damn what would I even say to him.

kettiecat= pointless bitching on 12 oz cause she's worried and can't sleep

kettiecat, the only thing that will make you feel better is posting more pictures of your snatch on here. get to it.

if you get in touch with him. tell him that he will pay for his sins.

Guest KING BLING

Its not really running away when you get to be about 17, which I assume he is close to. Probably just wanted to see the beach...

Guest KING BLING

Oh shit, Homie is on the run....You've seen Oh Brother Where Art Thou right? What did he do to get on probation?

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

kettiecat, the only thing that will make you feel better is posting more pictures of your snatch on here. get to it.

I thought you were running away from home. And I thought hah dumb bitch is talking about running away from home. Then I read that and I still thought hah dumb bitch ..

awwwe, poor thing.

haha, did your friend ever tell you she talked to me? you guys were real drunk, and she was on yoru computer for some reason. i dont remember much else, but she wasnt very amusing and she annoyed me.

he'll prolly come back if you post some pics.

^^^ what lol oh man i think i know what night that was :cool: good times.

yea so if some cat starts writing jaunt on the west coast bitch slap him for me

if you ever run away, you can come stay at my house.

in the meantime, yeah that sucks my friend took off for uh a few days once... i knew where he was most of the time, though... hell i was with him most of the time. the repurcussions were ridiculous, dont ever run away. ever. unless you really want to.

FuD---Beat me to it

Dang! That's what I was going to say. Come stay with meeee. Your friend on probation is an idiot. He's going to prison, poor boy.

I ran away once when I was about 8. I hid behind a tree in the backyard of a house down the street until it got dark, then I got scared and went back home.

I don't think my parents even knew I was gone.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this