dumbest decisions of your life

nick5542

All this is said with a straight face. If you couldnt cheat your way through it then you truley are stupid.

Class of 01 rules.. [/b]

Anyone that spells truly as "truley" is the truly stupid one.... just kidding i spell my words wrong too sometimes, but i couldn't help but to notice that one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

) If the education system can be decieved, whats the point of really doing the work?

I think it's a lot smarter to make the best of it...take all the quality classes that are offered (and there should be a few,) breeze by the bullshit, and have time to read books on your own. The only time you waste "deceiving" the education system is your own.

one of the dumbest decisions of my life was breaking up with my girlfriend to move to florida..only to realize 2 years later im still in love with her and she won't talk to me...oh and going to college right out of highschool..im the type of kid that needs to be moving around...this college shit has me thinking crazy...bleh

Originally posted by nick5542

i know what im not doing, all of you regret joinin the military:eek:

the military has its pros and cons and somedays are better than others, but if i had to do over again.................i wouldnt.

Originally posted by crave

the military has its pros and cons and somedays are better than others, but if i had to do over again.................i wouldnt.

word.

i actually went in there thinking that it would be great because people are treated as equals regardless of race, gender, or religion. and ya know what? thats pretty much true. but what i found was that all of those things are replaced by rank. you are basically given a class..and you literally wear it on your shirt.

plus its not a 'regular job' no matter what anyone tells you.

for example if youre writing bad checks or something, the store you wrote the checks to (not on military base, a regular civilian store) will actually contact your superior and that person will chew you out over it.

now tell me what other job will the boss care what kind of checks you write? its a subsociety, and a communist one at that.

i'm not judgin ya man.. i don't know the circumstances.... if it would have kept you from falling into the friendzone or something, that's cool.. of course, any hoe that would toss ya in the friendzone isn't worth a dicking anyway... but if it was just cause she's really hot or something... blah.. whatever... i dont know you or the circumstances.

buck up cutterbutt.

Originally posted by The Dude

thinking a particular girl was the "one", giving up my own place and moving in w/ her, dumb........

yeah i made a similar error, this one girl was so fine at first that i fell for the same shit... she turned out to be bipolar, and a complete genuine fucked up psychotic... when i finally smartened up and left her, she got revenge by taking some of my best hiphop albums!! (she doesn't even like hiphop) ...i left my own wicked nice place that i had to move in with her... and now have no place and am stuck living with my mums since i left her...

damn i was a sucker...

Archived