Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mos_j1

Hellfest 2003

Hahahaha.....Lamb of God suck. But Hopesfall, Converge, Alexisonfire would all be nice to see in a big festival like that. Too bad it''s not coming over here.

ok, it's called hell fest... but Norma Jean is a...let's say... God-Core metal band, i believe lamb of god is one too. and hopesfall, converge, aliexisonfire all sound real emo. anti-flag was ok till they bought corvettes they don't drive because people would see them driving a corvette and bel ike hey you're not punk rock. also, adam flag tried to steal the show at an anti dis brigade show. they're overall assholes, and that's coming from everyone who's ever met them. biohazard's gay, and kittie's gay.

that's about enough

if i find out some credible bands are playing, i might change my opinion. till then, fuck a hell fest.

shai hulud is cool. and i find it difficult to say anything bad about converge. I just tire of them easily, I do think they are amazing though.....?

Originally posted by janedoe

thats funny..dude picked 4 bands out of a 100 or so band festival to try to prove a point

i picked 4 bands out of a hundred that definitely shouldnt be there...i think i proved my point....

it seemed like you were trying to proove a 3 day long festival sucked because of 4 bands...and i didnt see your point

crazy

it's crazy that alexisonfire and jude the obscure are playing, I remember seeing one of their first shows...also there are 2 more bands from my area playing...no warning (amazing) and acacia

your entitled to your own opinion but if you think there are no good bands on this bill

then you honestly dont know what good music is.

you have:

Blood has been shed

brothers keeper

cannae

chimaira

darkest hour

death threat every time I die

full blown chaos

from autumn to ashes

hope conspiracy

in pieces

no warning

nora

open hand

shai halud

stretch armstrong

movie life

the takeover

time in malta

all amazing bands!!

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

.... hopesfall, converge, aliexisonfire all sound real emo..

Have you even heard those bands? I could careless about hellfest, and the bands playing it,...but if your going to try to argue make sure your statements are valid.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this