The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

maybe try making another photobucket account and see if that works...its worth a try, since none of the other photo hosts are as good as pb.

I am going to pick up some photos right now...they will be on here in a little bit. And i finally got a battery for my land camera, so more polaroid fun too.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

so i finally got a digital. trying to figure out how not to get grainy night shots. any suggestions? settings and whatnot?

Lower your ISO and use a tripod. Should do it, unless you're using a Nikon, in which case there's going to be a little bit of grain no matter what. Also shoot on your raw file format if you can, that way when you print the file the grain isn't near as evident.

Woohoo.

This thread revival has inspired me to update my website.

It's been awhile.

Also, I got some new Polaroid stuff today:

- Spectra Special Edition (.50)

- Spectra (20.00)

- Q-Light Flash (2.00)

- OneStep Land Camera (1.00)

- Sun600 LMS (.95)

I seriously must have about 50 Polaroid cameras now.

OOps, I thought he was asking how to get grain. I need to read better. Go down to ISO 100 or 50 if possible. My camera cost $1500 and the noise at ISO 400 is still pretty shitty.

This is the largest I can fit on photobucket. I have one that's 3.5MP if you really want it but this should be good enough. The aliasing was caused by the way I processed it in the camera software and needs to be fixed with photoshop, but I don't have a copy here.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/lafayettephoto/IMG02323_hi.jpg'>

Originally posted by CrazyLazy

^^What's that? Disneyland? Awesome.

i used to be an annual pass holder, for a few years. Every time i walked passed that i wanted to put a cig in his mouth, a few time i left my butt there, one day i did it and there you are. I may go back and get a better one, some day.