The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i think the first one is - i really like the comparison of a rusted bridge alongside a green rolling hill.

that picture on the last page with the people walking on ice is the shit

yeah i think i like the first one is the best too. my girl likes it too. then my friend who i do most of my shooting with likes the third one so now i'm having a hard time picking out which one i like the best haha.

Third one is good but I'd have to agree with Menino, that first one is the banger in that set.

In the second one the graff is distracting and the cooler shadows are a too much.

I could easily see others digging the blue rocks though, that's just my own taste thinking it's too much.

Yeah it's a DX 18-55 f/3.5-5.6. The only problem is it doesn't have an on-lens aperture adjustment- anyone know how to tell what aperture it's in? I just assumed it was at 3.5 but I'm not sure.

My next step is to start taking my D60 with me to use as a light meter to try to dial in the controls on the EL-2.