The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah the dx lenses go further into the camera body to compensate for the cropped sensor.

got the bottom page blues

taken in Portland Maine. 4 girls, each with a dslr around their neck headed to a girltalk show. I had pizza and watched all the hipster girls headed to the show.

5497868433_1bbb697f6d_z.jpg

5446273781_fe18dd3610_z.jpg

5501063336_e22f037ced_z.jpg

Got a scanner last week so I rescanned the roll of kodachrome I shot ages ago, I always knew the lab ones were a bit sketchy but didn't quite realise how bad they were till I compared them with my ones. I don't even know anything about scanning film..

Here's some other slide shots from a trip I took last weekend.

5503639157_c06cf18939_z.jpg

5504230852_2575a563d9_z.jpg

5504231196_aaf6ff1d6e_z.jpg

5504231728_0b057ec1e4_z.jpg

• Like 1

Got a scanner last week so I rescanned the roll of kodachrome I shot ages ago, I always knew the lab ones were a bit sketchy but didn't quite realise how bad they were till I compared them with my ones. I don't even know anything about scanning film..

I wish the photography people at my school weren't complete douches so I could use their scanner. The place I found here tried to charge me double last time, the girl just might have been completely stupid, but she tried to cover her stupidity with lies so that didn't help.

I finally shot my university today. All it took was spring break and another massive snowstorm to get all the kids away. I was super lucky because the whole place was supposed to be shut down, but all the alarms seemed to be on the fritz so all the doors were unlocked so the maintenance guys could get in. Coming to the conclusion of my story, my developer is brownish, but I don't know when I can get more, as my parking lot won't be cleared until Wednesday. I really want to develop these photos.

Anyone dealt with old developer before? I'm kinda hopeful about this roll so I don't want to fuck it up. My last roll a couple weeks ago was 3200 film, so I can't really tell if it developed differently from other rolls at all. This roll is 50 so it's on the opposite end of the scale.

That was a lot of writing about nothing.