The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've been waiting for what seems like ages now (but is only really just over a week) for a new camera, I hate getting up with the expectation that it'll arrive today then nothing comes...

Anyway, here's some grimey scans. For those of you posting nice scans of film shots, what are you doing/using? Scans of the negatives?

3992812583_c2b18d38db.jpg

4008183148_0ef1a418ba.jpg

4008183318_b5a324acb1.jpg

Keep posting the wartime photos.

I dunno if you're referring to me, but I mail my film in and just get the film developed and then scanned to a cd, so the place scans the negatives for me and I don't get any prints.

I was having my film developed at just regular mini labs and when I got a couple of CDs of scans from them the quality was so bad that I never did it again. I'm using an independent lab now so I think I'm just going to start having my film developed and scans made of the negatives, then get prints of any shots I particularly like.

Also, the Canon EF that I bought a while ago arrived this morning. I can't wait to start shooting with it.

(this is just a google image)

- losingmymind

canonEF.jpg