The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
not sure how anyone else feels about him, but i have a lot of respect for ryan russell. he mainly shoots bands, live, candid, and otherwise. but, he only uses film, which i really envy. ryanrussell.net

he pretty much does what i want to do. i wish i could have his job. i like a lot of his stuff. i think it's weird he has his own merch though.

he pretty much does what i want to do. i wish i could have his job. i like a lot of his stuff. i think it's weird he has his own merch though.

i agree, i'd love to just live on tour with different bands shooting all the time for magazines and shit. and yeah, i lost a little respect when i saw he was selling polaroids on his etsy for 15 bucks a pop. btw, 20, you going to this is hardcore?

i agree, i'd love to just live on tour with different bands shooting all the time for magazines and shit. and yeah, i lost a little respect when i saw he was selling polaroids on his etsy for 15 bucks a pop. btw, 20, you going to this is hardcore?

Slumlords are playing. So stoked. Probably wont go though.

btw, 20, you going to this is hardcore?

fuck, i have to go out to nashville to shoot a wedding that weekend. i wish i could make it up to phily to see vision of disorder. i love that all these 90's hardcore bands are touring again. plus seeing have heart and blacklisted would be rad too.

here are a few pictures from the comadre show on friday. this band rules. if any of you get the chance to see them, do it. they're on tour now playing the most fun shows in every city.

3651534168_66cb1830a6.jpg

3651535660_0daf7fcc95.jpg

3651533524_5c110657d5.jpg

and some locals:

3644788145_75d2b2eae7.jpg

3644779721_ac73cf8ce4.jpg

sorry for the watermarks.

fuck, i have to go out to nashville to shoot a wedding that weekend. i wish i could make it up to phily to see vision of disorder. i love that all these 90's hardcore bands are touring again. plus seeing have heart and blacklisted would be rad too.

well, at least you're making money that weekend. but, bummer. thought i was gonna finally meet you, haha.