The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Oh yeah, I got a new name. I loathed the name azert. Retarded 16 year old graff n dancer status. Now I'm nerdy comic book status, but oh well.

1062500-R2-004-0A.jpg

1062500-R2-008-2A.jpg

1062500-R2-013-5.jpg

1062500-R2-017-7.jpg

Definite raito rikku.

1062500-R2-020-8A.jpg

1062500-R2-026-11A.jpg

1062500-R2-030-13A.jpg

1062500-R2-032-14A.jpg

1062500-R2-036-16A.jpg

1062500-R2-038-17A.jpg

1062500-R2-039-18.jpg

1062500-R2-041-19.jpg

1062500-R2-042-19A.jpg

i would be scared shitless to find myself in this place

some contrast to all the closeups of woods and flowers'

gotta have the generic promenade shot although with a not as generic subject

nikdon d40 on discount baby

3479074908_c37968b38b_b.jpg

i've noticed most of you guys shoot digital in here so i'm hoping that your experience would help me out.

lately i've been looking into getting a DSLR and i've been considering either nikon d60 or the equivalent canon. i'm leaning more towards the D60 but i would appreciate all you guys' suggestions on which to get and why.

Its mostly personal preference between similarly priced Canons and Nikons. Go online and read up on all the key features between the cameras you're interested in, then go out to a camera store and spend some serious time with them both side by side. Ask a lot of questions, get some hands on use with them, see if there are any features of one that stick out to you. Basically people who have shot with nikon for a while are going to tell you that Canons aren't as good, and vice versa, but it really boils down to what feels best for you.

Also, I'm guessing you aren't already using a nikon slr but if you are, most, if not all, of your lenses would work with a nikon dslr body.

I just got my first dslr in february and did a lot of research.

There is no absolute advantages between Canon & Nikon.

Most of the opinions are just jaw jabbering over who's better.

I decided on Nikon myself because of the models I was looking at.

Nikon had less megapixels but made up for it in ISO noise levels at higher ISO's.

I also found the menu easier to navigate.

Your best bet is to read up on reviews and get a general idea about pro's and cons.

Use the pro's and cons to find what works best for the type of shooting you plan on doing.

Then go into a camera store, hold and actually test each model first before deciding.