The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just recently realized how amature-ish my shit is, it was a healthy realization. Being that I am taking my first photo class.

Here is some point and shoot Digi stuff.

Oct07021Copy.jpg

Oct07018Copy.jpg

Did a little bonfire at the beach over the weekend.

My cousin creamated one of his snakes that had been in the freezer for about a year.

Intresting stuff.

Oct07276Copy.jpg

Broken Axe

Oct07291Copy.jpg

Frozen Snake ... not your everyday find.

Oct07333Copy.jpg

Goodbye Guila ...

Oct07351Copy.jpg

I am not usually one to share the blury streaky light photos that P&S digis are so good at but these were a bit cooler than most I have shot and thought I would post em up.

Oct07414Copy.jpg

I think I like this one cuz it matches about how I felt at that point.

Oct07264Copy.jpg

okay guys so i have a nikon d40. I just tried putting on a Tokina 70-210mm, and it didn't fit. i dont know too much about the lens, my step mother gave it to me cuz she got tricked into buying it years ago. its outfitted for canon's autofocus.

can i put this lens on? do i need to get an adapter of sorts? sorry if this is a newb question, ive never really expanded equipment wise.

Thinking about buying a dslr just to have around so im trying to decide on the d40x or the xti so i was just wondering what everyones opinion on these two cameras was?

i have a canon so this is biased, BUT, i chose a rebel xt because of the huge variety of compatable lenses to choose from.

that was enough for me. lens choice.

i don't know much about nikons though.

okay guys so i have a nikon d40. I just tried putting on a Tokina 70-210mm, and it didn't fit. i dont know too much about the lens, my step mother gave it to me cuz she got tricked into buying it years ago. its outfitted for canon's autofocus.

can i put this lens on? do i need to get an adapter of sorts? sorry if this is a newb question, ive never really expanded equipment wise.

You can't fit canon-mount lenses onto a nikon camera. And i'm pretty sure they don't make canon-nikon adaptors. sorry : /