The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This entire page is fucking dripping dopeness. Awesome. I should have some on the way later today...

I'm currently in the market for a medium format film camera of some sort... I'm thinking about getting one of those old Yashica D TLRs for now... I have a darkroom already, inherited from some kind soul in the classified ads for free. Any thoughts? Should I pick up one of those for cheap or hold of and get a Pentax 67?

dope shit pushrod

isn't anyone going to throw me a comment? even if its negative!

alright....out of the last two shots you just posted,the first looks like it could use a lower iso

and the second mabey brought the f stop down a tad...

always in hindsight right.....

:D (having issues with noise myself)

Ride A Bike & thecar- that Leica is the same exact lens, processor & internals at Panasonic's LX2. They're badged differnetly- Leicas look better- but are otherwise identical. I have a Panasonic LX1 and it's really nice. Full manual controls, inculding focus, that aren't menu driven. Takes kinda crappy pictures in low light, however.

$430 for the Panasoic vs $599 for the leica...

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=8612&A=details&Q=&sku=447387&is=REG&addedTroughType=categoryNavigation