Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
painthuffer

Art Class

Hey, I need some help on this assignment for my drawing class. I have to make 32 4.5" x 6" drawings of a hand or something related to hands but each drawing has to be different. I'm running out of ideas here. Can anyone help me?

I was going to say something, but for fear of being quoted in the undertones thread I'll back away from this one.

Why don't you do a bunch of gang signs and flip the bird and shit. Ohhh contraversy...

why dont u draw a process of your hands doing something. like rolling a blunt, making a sandwich, preparing to draw this assignment, um anything man get creative wit it .

thanks for the fingerprint idea....Just did one of that

I need to go buy a sack so i can get the creativity flowing. Need more though.

Guest hype wilson

QUESTION

IN ART SCHOOL DO THEY TEACH GRAFFITI?

IM JUST WONDERING

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Man, I don't know how liberal your school is, but at the art school I went to, such an assignment would most surely generate a couple of drawings of hands holding cocks. And it would be serious, too, not trying to be funny.

hands are dope...i love drawing hands......i always liked drawing the things people did with their hands when they highly emotional.....like when they were stressed.....or depressed...or excited.....u know u got a good one when u can tell what the person is thinking when u look at there hands......

mams and teaser stole 2 of my idea's

you could also draw your hands typing on this thread asking for some idea's

just think about ALL the things you do with your hands in a 24 hour period...draw your hands doing that stuff.

Originally posted by hype wilson

QUESTION

IN ART SCHOOL DO THEY TEACH GRAFFITI?

IM JUST WONDERING

Yes it does!!! And im lucky enough to have the class :crazy:

Edit: Almost forgot about the hand problem :) Draw your hand picking your nose, fingering a butthole, playing Gamecube, a hand puppet, a condom on your hand, doing shadow puppets, picking lint out of your belly button, and then in the next box, putting it in your mouth...theres just a few.

By the way, I e-mailed your teacher with a link to this subject. Cant wait to see the look on your face when you see your grade sucka! haha

Originally posted by MrGraffiti2

By the way, I e-mailed your teacher with a link to this subject. Cant wait to see the look on your face when you see your grade sucka! haha [/b]

Why would it matter if i was asking people for ideas? It's Not like I'm asking for you to do my drawings

easy

since it has to be like 20+ drawings make it a scene like a hand opening a door or something that way when your finished you can take it to a pencil test machine and also make a video of it. problem solved<---

You could clip some scenes of thing from the adams family if you want to be a real cheater.

sfdsa

I don't know if I can explain it. But. ..a hand then another hand coming out of it and another coming out of that one. I don tknow yay or nay. I thought I could never draw hands, then I tried it and blam. It actually looked like a hand.crazy.

turkey idea is the best.

Guest bug

draw a hand holding a pitcher pouring water

draw a hand flushing a toilet

draw two hands rolling a joint

draw hands at a keyboard

so on and so forth...

Draw your hand grabbing a gun and killing yourself for posting about this.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this