Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HECZONER

FAVORITE VIDEO GAME??

MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME IS BY FAR "ZELDA THE OCARINA OF TIME" GREAT FUCKING STORY AND GOOD GRAPHIX... AND NOW THAT THEY RELEASED IT ON GAME CUBE...ITS FUCKING ON!! GOT THE NEW ONE "WIND WAKER" BUT HAVEN'T STARTED IT YET...DON'T WANT TO LOSE THAT MUCH FUCKING SLEEP! WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GAME, AND FOR WHAT SYSTEM..

I ALSO JUST GOT THE GAMEBOY ADVANCE SP AND NO SHIT THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER MADE, THAT SHIT IS SO SMALL AND LIGHT YOU CAN HIDE IT ANYWHERE, AND IT HAS AN LCD SCREEN WHERE YOU CAN PLAY ALL THE PREVIOUSLY RELEASED GAMEBOY GAMES..ALL OF THEM.. GO COP ONE!!

I'm at the "return to the forsaken fortress". Go ahead and reach over and press that caps lock for me there buddy, ok thanks.

halo-xbox that game with the blowing up of the aliens (not the ones that jump fences) and then they bledd SEXIE

dead or alive 2 and soul calibur for fighting, and ff7 for rpg. that was the last one i finished, anyway.

Guest WebsterUno

Tony Hawk, the first one, on PS1.

Spiderman-on PS1, havent played it on any other platform.

and yes, ZELDA, Ocarina is the shit!

I play it on my surround sound, man that shit is sick.

I stayed up fuckin late playing that game. You get

really sucked in.

Originally posted by toad_AAA

halo-xbox ...

i love that game.

grand theft auto vice city, i was just pissed when after playing it for many many hours my damn memory card erased my game

for gameboy advance there is a new rpg called golden sun:lost age

deff. one of the dopest rpg's ever. great stpry god graphics and awesome gameplay.

the new matrix game for x-box is pretty cool too.

summoner 2 and aboth onimusha's are cool.

i dont think i have a favorite

anyone remember "Crono Trigger" on Super Nintendo? That game was on point.

chrono trigger took a damn long time but was a fucking rad asss game. super mario rpg was also pretty fucking dope.

i was gonna make an rpg thread the other day but thought i would just get called gay and no one would respond so i didnt bother.

splinter cell n devils may cry 2 is dope...n we cant forget the classic games....contra n ninja turtles 1 2 n 3 for nintendo!!

my favorite game that i have ever played would have to be the legend of zelda a link to the past, for the super nintendo,that game was the shit..vice city is fun but it gets a little bit old.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this