Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry to burst some peoples bubble here.. but theres no such thing as originality........

its all been done before.. everyone has their influences. everyone bites.. stop trying to say.. "OH I DONT BITE IM ORIGINAL FUCK YOU" if you dont realize you bite. or are greatly influenced. STOP LYING TO YOURSELF.. can i get an AMEN....

sorry to burst some peoples bubble here.. but theres no such thing as originality........

its all been done before.. everyone has their influences. everyone bites.. stop trying to say.. "OH I DONT BITE IM ORIGINAL FUCK YOU" if you dont realize you bite. or are greatly influenced. STOP LYING TO YOURSELF.. can i get an AMEN....

I was thinking about that because NOTHING out there is truly original, the last guy to come out a completely original style like nothing seen before was Ono.

theres a differance between being influenced and straight up biting. using myself for an example, i would never look back and forth at a peice when im sketchin but i cant call my shit %100 original because i know tha just by ooking at pictures im subconsiocly taking notes of what looks good. so youre right, theres no such thing as pure originality but that doesnt mean that something slightly similar is a bite.

IMG_0117.jpg

I need help filling up this side of the cabinet so.....

LABRAT

WAYS

SNOWMENS

JAZZYMETECK!

and everyone else who would like to contribute hookin me up with some stickers I'd appreciate it, please color them in dont be lazy!!! holla at me...

Lab, if you can tell EnimY to hook me up with a couple it be appreciated!

peas!

yo ill hook up a lil sumthin sumthin....holla at me wit a message wit da rundown....

~TailsRock*

.LUV. .EWE.

Archived