Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just a sketch and character i did

did the sketch at school while i was baked... i kno its not dope or labrat amazin or anything but u gotta start somewhere u kno lemme kno wat u guys think itd be apreciated as well as any helpful tips...

IMG_5413.jpg

and heres the character i kno its kinda dark my fault...

IMG_5299-1.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

I need help filling up this side of the cabinet so.....

LABRAT

WAYS

SNOWMENS

JAZZYMETECK!

and everyone else who would like to contribute hookin me up with some stickers I'd appreciate it, please color them in dont be lazy!!! holla at me...

Lab, if you can tell EnimY to hook me up with a couple it be appreciated!

peas!

I WANT IN ON THIS FUN...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/SNEMO/IMG_0117.jpg

I need help filling up this side of the cabinet so.....

LABRAT

WAYS

SNOWMENS

JAZZYMETECK!

and everyone else who would like to contribute hookin me up with some stickers I'd appreciate it, please color them in dont be lazy!!! holla at me...

Lab, if you can tell EnimY to hook me up with a couple it be appreciated!

peas!

What's up everybody just thought i let yall know about a show i'll be in with TRIXTER and some dope chicago b-girls on thursday the 11th hope you can all come and show some love here go the directions i got from DJ 3RD RAILS site, it's going to be at NORTHWESTERN UNIV. CAMPUS-

Shanley Pavilion (2031 Sheridan Road) - Located directly east of Lunt Hall, north of Arthur Andersen Hall. The theater is adjacent to a huge parking lot where parking is open to all after 4pm. It's $5.00 to get in and it's from 9pm till 1am the hip-hop avenger DJ 3RD RAIL will be spinning,hope to see you there HECZ.

look, tool, maybe you dont remember back in the day when you were crying to 12oz cuz you couldnt get a throwie for your name and i pulled one out in 5 minutes just to shut your ass up. either you can get your ass over to the NW and try and rape me, even though i'll still beat your ass, or you can just suck it up and call out a battle. but if youre just gonna pull the whole "i dont settle shit over internet battles but im also to homo to come see you" bullshit then just save it and say "no im scared and i know you'll school me"

aaight... thats the last of that fuckin argument... send PM's but dont bring that gay ass bullshit here, it is a fuckin sketch!!!!!! I dont see any biting anywhere but whatever, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. DO NOT continue with that argument here!

Archived