Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

in between christmas , newyears, drinking, changing diapers, working, freelancing, painting walls, drinking and more drinking i painted this crap....

Did someone say "Drinking" im gonna have a late holiday gathering at my house, Chucho knows where its at, you should come thru.....minus the diapers... not sure when, ....nbut soon....

--Rude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LABRAT IF U SEE THIS CHECK YOUR EMAIL THIS GUY IS TRYIN 2 HOLLA AT U ABOUT SOMETHIN! YOUR PM's are full

i bet Labrat's pm's look something like this:

"dear Labrat,

my name is Velociraptor Oner from the Burger King Posse Krew or BKPK.

Ur style is sooooooo sick bro!!!!!

Can you draw me a dope full page color wyldstyle that says "Grandma"

her birthday is coming up and I want her to think I'm dooooooope.

p.s I need it tomorrow night...that's straight right?

Thanks dog.

STAY MAD REEEEEEL YOMIE!!!!

VELOCIRAPTOR ON3R

BKPK FO LIFE SUNNNNNN!!!!!"

...or are those just the one's I write him:o

New to this, so go easy.......

Did this for a good friend of mine

12292006072.jpg

It says danster

and did this for a zombie obssesed fan

12292006074.jpg

It was suppose to be a zombie themed canvas but then i relized half way that i didd't have any "zombie" like colors. So it just says Zombies Attack, and i know that the characters are madd weaksauce but fuck it.

all done on canvases and all done with paint markers

Dear Labrat, can you please send me some stickers? I love your style and I'm starting a sticker book that will be only for dope people, oh and can I send you my tag book along with a 4foot by 8 foot canvas for you to draw something on it?? that would be mad cool, i write PHOBIK ROCK, I used to write DREK but I hear it was taken so then I switched it back to RanT like like Rent but I suck at T's, I suck at P's too but Im working hard on it, and when you piece my tag book, my canvas and my stickers I'll have a better Idea on how to do Ps, becuz I'll just flip your lower case B and make it into a p.

oh and can you please have all your boys in chicago hit up something in my book? thanks man, i'm a big fan.

peace,

LeperD (previously known as PHOBIK, RANT AND DREK).

I'm not that good but i reprezent my name and my crew to the Fullest, cuz I don't do shit half assed!!

talk to you soon.

ps.

hey, whats your AIM name I thnk we could really get along.oh and whats your phone number? i'll call you and ask for your address so I can have my moms mail this out.

Yo Spellbound, did you go to Schurz back in '93? Man homie, them styles look like them old school '90-'94 styles. My boy, KEDS (RIP), PEPSI, IMOK AND CUSER had that same exact style. When I looked at them sketches that you did, they just brought back memmories.

Peace!

-More

Yo Spellbound, did you go to Schurz back in '93? Man homie, them styles look like them old school '90-'94 styles. My boy, KEDS (RIP), PEPSI, IMOK AND CUSER had that same exact style. When I looked at them sketches that you did, they just brought back memmories.

Peace!

-More

yo do u know mr brownstein?????????

Archived