Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5.jpg

6.jpg

hey komed i been writing wise for a long time and when i started i didnt know there was another wyse. Also its pretty much impossible to have a name that will never be duplicated. There are tons of writers out there that have duplicate names, when there are so many writers in the world its inevitable. Plus he writes wyse i write wise. And ive seen Wyse stuff and its dope as hell but i aint gonna stop when i been doing it for so long.

[quote

hey komed i been writing wise for a long time and when i started i didnt know there was another wyse. Also its pretty much impossible to have a name that will never be duplicated. There are tons of writers out there that have duplicate names, when there are so many writers in the world its inevitable. Plus he writes wyse i write wise. And ive seen Wyse stuff and its dope as hell but i aint gonna stop when i been doing it for so long.

DUDE.....you just said its impossible to have a name that will never be duplicated....(this is a

big problem with cats mentality these days).....

there is no other KOMED......and if cats were more creative they would could find a very original name........but eh fuck it just dont gank my shit or im coming for necks..........

[quote

DUDE.....you just said its impossible to have a name that will never be duplicated....(this is a

there is no other KOMED......and if cats were more creative they would could find a very original name........but eh fuck it just dont gank my shit or im coming for necks..........

hey wise mim is original lol dope sckecthes though

komed is pretty original but you have no idea if theres another one out there unless your god, but anyways its not all about the name its about your skill and style. If you got no style but get up all over and are dedicated i give you props, but If you got a unique name and you suck ass who gives a shit, right.

NAW HOMIE THERES NO OTHER KOMED-COMED....

AND IF SO THAN THAT ASSHOLE GOT THE NAME FROM ME THERES NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.

YOU CAN SEARCH ALL YOU WANT.....COMED IS A MIDWEST ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY....CATS ON THE EAST AND WEST COAST DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT COMED IS

SO THAT WOULD NARROW IT DOWN TO MIDWEST.....A VERRY LIMITED AREA AT THAT...

OVER SEAS.....NOT A CHANCE.....

2ND OF ALL DONT EVEN SPEAK TO ME ABOUT STYLES AND GETTING UP.....ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?....LMAO I AINT THE KING OR NOTHING BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY AINT FROM AROUND HERE.....CAUSE YOU WOULDNT BE EXPLAINING THE GRAFF GAME TO ME KID........

FUKN FUNNY SHEEEIT YOU OUT OF TOWNERS

Isn't Olecz the name of Omens and Hecz's baby???

"Oh little Olecz is hungry, let's give him some Gerber cream of hot large pizza"

"He's got my baby softs and your lobster claws!"

YAH ROYYYYTTTT!

hahahahahah!

lmao. this shit is mad funny. cream of hot large pizza!

but seriously hecz... you should fix that wack ass signature so people know a 18th century viking didnt do that piece.

NAW HOMIE THERES NO OTHER KOMED-COMED....

AND IF SO THAN THAT ASSHOLE GOT THE NAME FROM ME THERES NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.

YOU CAN SEARCH ALL YOU WANT.....COMED IS A MIDWEST ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY....CATS ON THE EAST AND WEST COAST DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT COMED IS

SO THAT WOULD NARROW IT DOWN TO MIDWEST.....A VERRY LIMITED AREA AT THAT...

OVER SEAS.....NOT A CHANCE.....

2ND OF ALL DONT EVEN SPEAK TO ME ABOUT STYLES AND GETTING UP.....ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?....LMAO I AINT THE KING OR NOTHING BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY AINT FROM AROUND HERE.....CAUSE YOU WOULDNT BE EXPLAINING THE GRAFF GAME TO ME KID........

FUKN FUNNY SHEEEIT YOU OUT OF TOWNERS

hahaha

you're a meter reader arent you

your disguise is revealed!!! mwaahaaahaa-hah-aha-ha

sketches...... dont tell all mr mim...............

U SEE OMENS,HECZ,WAYS,KEFA....MYSELF....WE PAINT<-------------

there is a huge difference......show me something painted and i'll have more respect for the sketch.....cause atleast i know that person can paint that sketch

im not getting my nuts twisted here just saying................

Thanx Kom its a little pen freestyle I whipped up yesterday at work.. omens is a hatin' ass biznatch!

he's mad cuz he knows I'm gonna paint mo fr8s than him this year, even tho he's off to a 20 point lead...

but then our boy kersy tom bom grenaders is off to a 43 point lead...

damn well i got a big ol 0 in that fr8 dept......for 07

omens holding out like im gona blow up spots....lmao he's a hater mos def

yo have you painted that 3-d shit yet? (hecz)

i tried sketching it up one time..................bad idea i was stuck on stupid...hahaha

Archived