I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Broke my wrist' date=' couldn't hold onto the phone anymore...they got it and tried to leave, I got up and hit one of em, last thing I remember. Next thing I know I was at the hospital...I walked home, got in the car with my mom, and she took me to the ER but I don't remember any of it[/quote']

you went to the er for a broken wrist ? go to the pub and self medicate next time :D

no, i think dumy's the 'token' in an all white entorage. no black bar is serving PBR.

and skiiing is definitely just as, if not more gay than fucking rollerblading. if you're an eccentric old guy or a 8 year old kid, skiiing is fine, but to be one of those herb ass fucking kids with the short skiis and no poles, clogging up the park...get the fuck outa there with that dick sucker shit. you just got dissed.

^^^

not really given the fact they have two planks AND two poles to manipulate at the same time...I've seen some of the stuff freestyle skiers bust out in the air with all that shit flailing around. The fact that a lot of them pull off complicated tricks without getting all their gear tangled the fuck up is beyond me.

Much respect from this snowboarder.

But as for the homos that just have those mini skis on their feet....TRASH!

Archived