I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For The Record

Those pigs rolled us up..I wasnt trying to be all buddy-buddy with them..And not that you all need to know this or anything but I do act rather polite and around the police where I'm from, especially when everyone has a bunch of guns on them and some old people told them we were shooting up a residential area..

On the remark about the goofy pants..Your damn right about that. I goof off and fuck around harder then the rest of those kids out there wearing "funny" pants, thats just me, bro. Its just really hard to have a good time wearing a pair of dockers with the pussy pleats above the crotch. My BDU's are the shit, tough as nails too, reinforced with jeans/canvas /duct tape/dental floss and your moms underwear..

Id say the best thing about my pants would be the many hidden pockets..more then a dozen pockets to be exact..Some of which arent even pockets..they are just zippers that dont function like ordinary pockets but still make it easy for me to conceal whatever needs to be stashed away on my person, shit these pants have pockets woven onto other pockets. Real handy for that whole search and seize some incriminating evidence..weve all been there and done that..police will pull your ass over for no reason and look in your pockets, I thought to myself: Why not make thier jobs harder and less tempting to do? So I went out a got as many pockets from jean jackets and flannels I could get my hands on, without paying for any of it and created my own pants in like a few months time (here and there)..I plan on doing some more, maybe try for 20 pockets..There you have it, you now have the history..of one man's pants..

Who doesnt like my pants? Who doesnt like the 460 S&W I'm holding?.. those guns sell for like 1100 bucks in the shops..

Re: For The Record

Those pigs rolled us up..I wasnt trying to be all buddy-buddy with them..And not that you all need to know this or anything but I do act rather polite and around the police where I'm from, especially when everyone has a bunch of guns on them and some old people told them we were shooting up a residential area..

On the remark about the goofy pants..Your damn right about that. I goof off and fuck around harder then the rest of those kids out there wearing "funny" pants, thats just me, bro. Its just really hard to have a good time wearing a pair of dockers with the pussy pleats above the crotch. My BDU's are the shit, tough as nails too, reinforced with jeans/canvas /duct tape/dental floss and your moms underwear..

uhhh... no.

600960026_l.jpg

The picture with the glasses and baseball bat....yo man, you were the raddest kid ever. I hope my son looks like that. Kinda makes me sad and nostalgic and shit, just the quality of the photos and that innocence you can never get back. Fuck, man.

Id say the best thing about my pants would be the many hidden pockets..more then a dozen pockets to be exact..Some of which arent even pockets..they are just zippers that dont function like ordinary pockets but still make it easy for me to conceal whatever needs to be stashed away on my person, shit these pants have pockets woven onto other pockets. Real handy for that whole search and seize some incriminating evidence..weve all been there and done that..police will pull your ass over for no reason and look in your pockets, I thought to myself: Why not make thier jobs harder and less tempting to do? So I went out a got as many pockets from jean jackets and flannels I could get my hands on, without paying for any of it and created my own pants in like a few months time (here and there)..I plan on doing some more, maybe try for 20 pockets..There you have it, you now have the history..of one man's pants..

Who doesnt like my pants? Who doesnt like the 460 S&W I'm holding?.. those guns sell for like 1100 bucks in the shops..

I'm not a fan of the pants or the S and Dub.

They're both ugly.

Archived