I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jack McCoy+Nov 28 2005, 08:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jack McCoy - Nov 28 2005, 08:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MaKeItHaPpEn@Oct 22 2005, 04:54 AM

rebel.jpg

wow years ago..im the skinny redhead kid.half the kids in this picture have either drank them selves retarded,started selling herbs or addicted to coke.(note the 2 liter is full of whiskey)at least 3 or 4 years ago.

You look like the Shermanator!

999AMP_Chris_Owen_004.jpg

[/b]

haha hell naw

Haha, ummm... from that girl I'm kissing, she wanted to straighten my hair, so I let her.

I know like 10 people are gonna jump out and call me a fag, but I've gotten more looks from hot

girls with my hair straightened than not. I'm very anti hipster, but I like looking good while I make

fun of graffiti wannabe's/hipsters.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks+Nov 30 2005, 11:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ElectricitySucks - Nov 30 2005, 11:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Shark Hammil@Nov 30 2005, 05:43 PM

f.jpg

I spy 6 12oz'ers....

BARBEQUE EXTRAVAGANZA 2005.

[/b]

Hahah, weiner roasting tent pitching. I wonder who all will be pissed about calling that the 12oz sausage fest 2005... wait a second, 12oz is a big sausage fest.

Archived