AN OLD COMPUTER GAME

THUMB WRESTL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lode runner, amazon trail (everybody called it amazing, it was so annoying, id be like"amazon", and theyd be "no, its amazing trail",

that mac shuffleboard game, that one tank game, that was 3d and everyone thot the graphics were the shit, prince of persia, monkey island, indiana jones, shits bringing me back. theyre was this other game where you would have a trail of tanks, and like arme troops and armed troop carriers, and you would start at this base, and fight your way to the other end, and you scrolled acrross the screen, and you could order missle strikes and para troopers to come, it was real sick.

i remember the schools all had those mac l2s, and theyre would just be like one cd or disk with like 30 games on it, and they were all hella simple, but fun.

• 4 weeks later...

haha, oregon trial, i forgot about that game! i remember playin that in 5th grade and the gorilla game kinda like the tanks. but anyway theres been a cannon shooting clone game out for along time. its called "Scorched Earth". go to google and search for it and you will find it. we played that game in multimedia in high school all fuckin class. check it...

• 19 years later...