AN OLD COMPUTER GAME

THUMB WRESTL

does anyone remember a game that was on apple computers, it was old school, like when you were elementary school status, and in the game:

you and a friend each had a castle and you were on other sides of the screen, and you had to adjust the up and down of how your canon would fire and the amount of power and try to take out their castle??

anyone know what that game was called and if there is a newer version or any version for windows?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by me IS cool

Damn now that's going into old school mode. Can't help ya sorry. I vaguely remeber that game.... now I want it for my Mac

for reals man! i'd fucking go buy an old apple computer just to have that game again! that was about the dopest fucking think in elementary school besides taking a nap! i couldn't wait to get up in the computer lab to go play that game.

WEAPON X!!! it was in the same time frame as those games you posted, find the one i'm talking about!

Alright I got one for ya, I think this was on an apple too.

It was called Gold Rush. You're this guy and you get a letter in the

mail about your brother who is apparently trying to get into California

for the rush. It was on those bigass floppy disks and I can't fucking find

it anywhere. I need some closure, I played it for like 15 minutes and

had to give it up. Sucks.

Originally posted by S@T@N

Alright I got one for ya, I think this was on an apple too.

It was called Gold Rush. You're this guy and you get a letter in the

mail about your brother who is apparently trying to get into California

for the rush. It was on those bigass floppy disks and I can't fucking find

it anywhere. I need some closure, I played it for like 15 minutes and

had to give it up. Sucks.

in fourth grade i played that game for weeks... then i got stuck and frustrated and gave up...

feel the stamp...

DAMM its on the tip of my tounge...i have it, ok ok ill go set up the old beastie and tell you later..

you know the phatest 2 games for macs in that era: Dark castle 1 and 2, and Lode runner.

i have spent days playing these when i was a kid , hahaha on those old mac screens about 6 inches by 4..

ohhhhhhh memories:)

BIGJOE-

is that it? the name of the game? god i fucking miss that game, anyone think there is a very similiar version online for the pc????

god that game was so fucking dope. i loved how after you shot a missle it would leave a little traser behind it and then after you'd miss a few times the lines were all crazy an shit..