HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

Originally posted by another loser

koder, did i meet you at cc3?

i remember meeting loads of kids, but dont remember what half of them write.

-aede.thefake from memphis

probably not, reason being i wasnt there. i actually havent been to any clogged caps events but i will most definately attend CC4 which i hear is already in planning progress.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SeYnO9

i would go but so many fucks hate me... eitjer how i am drunk and i know the panderia on berry and irvington serves a lot of good pan and other tortillas... there is some nim and morsm taggs if that helps out

who doesnt like you? fuck them i got your back well roll together. thats what my fucking Q is all about.

dont even come with some beef (unless its edible) but foreal thats the whole point . no dickheads por favor

Re: dallas

Originally posted by almighty

say koder.....when u think you gonna get them pix developed?? can i catch a double of mine??? fukin pigs could of let us at least let us finish.... joes mom could of at least let us finish....:lol:

i already gottem', tell joes mom to hit me up , she'll givem' to you:lol:

Originally posted by KQuas

this thread sux; legal anybody?

how so does it suck? really, im curious. we havent had anyone talk shit in the past ...what, 2 days? or is it the "legals"? :confused:
i hand out dabs and blackeyes with the same hand

thanks martyr... yeah, we didnt know a show was even going down until we got to the wall... but i flicked it (developing stages, i'll scan and post along with a plethora of other flicks we found at some spot) they'll be in the austin thread... i think sloke flicked it also...

Archived