HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dammm all this shits gettin outta hand an shiet .....

its funny how most of ya dont even mean what ya said ..but in reality none of ya dislike hip hop cause if ya did all the graffitti /hip hop events would be without writers ...well bookjockies at that ?

the real writers will be painting????

hold up

DAWG, YOUR THE ONE WHO WAS "TRYING" TO CALL ME AN IDIOT, THEN YOU CALLED ME A MORON....NOW LETS SET EVERYTHING ON THE TABLE. I POSTED THAT ONE THING ABOUT PREACHING BEING AN ELEMENT OF HIPHOP IN SARCASM TO TRY AN LIGHTEN THE SUBJECT A BIT , BUT YOU COME BACK VAGUELY CALLING ME AN IDIOT. THEN YOU GET COMEPLETELY OUT OF CONTEXT WITH WHAT YOU SAID BECAUSE IT LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE TYPING BEFORE THINKING, THEN I CORRECT YOU AND RETURN YOUR "ADRESSING" AND YOU COME BACK WITH SOMETHING THAT WAS JUST STUPID AND CALL >ME< A MORON? NOW COME ON BUDDY... LETS NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES, BESIDES YOU MAKE NO SENSE SO HOW WOULD YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOU AS A SOMEBODY? SO HAVE A LAUGH CAUSE YOU CERTAINLY ARE COMING OFF AS A LITTLE KID.:king:

U CANT BE AN IDIOT IF YOU WANNA PREACH INTESTIN, YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT EVEN HAVE THE COMMON SENSE TO KEEP A CONVERSATION IN CONTEXT SO JUST GIVE IT UP. YOUR PHILOSOPHY ON HIPHOP IS JADED TOO, JUST THOUGHT I'D LET YA KNOW.:king:

I FEEL THE ESSENCE CONSUME ME ITS A LITTLE STRANGE CAUSE HIP HOP NOW IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE, IS THE TENSION AND WING SPAN THAT SIMPLE TO GAUGE OR IS THE REAL SKILL PURCHASED IN THE STORE?

yo aims, don't hate on the AIDS because you don't get up... 3 letters out of one wack name are the same, dawg... grow the fuck up. and i heard from a FEW people you're out to sabotage my fucking wall... one phrase for yah... it'll NEVER HAPPEN. And plus, you should admire aids, he makes whatever it is your wack ass does look REAAAAAL GOOD on the trains, rooftops, and on the walls... yeah, i'm talking shit again... i guess thats just what i do...

NFM-style... Bleed Till it's Over...

where to start?????

yall houston fools talk alot of shit amongst each other!!!!! this page is nothing but beef. that boy scabeater wins it though!!!!

intestin wins it too, for being a dumb fuck disgrace to graf. you seem like your a "trendy" writer. honestly, who makes the shirt your wearing right now????? stop preaching about hip hop man, do you talk during sex. oh wait. do you have sex????? i dont like your persepctive on shit. dont talk or type about a lifestyle man on the internet anonomissly dude, get out and live.

i aint even tryin to here all that small talk...

-yes werk i hate on smoc b/c he gets up more than me... please pimpin get over the illusion of me riding smockys nuts

-everytime i see his shit i fall to my knees an ask myself why can't i be more like smoc, his style is so original an yet i want to rock it like he did totems simple style on the last production...:eek:

-you said you heard from a FEW folks that i was going to sabotage "THAT" wall...

first off if you knew me you would know i dont have time for lil games like that

two-ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN if I wanted it to HAPPEN

you could see a A I M S a R T L a GY or even a RSA for ol' time sake on that whole damn wall tomorrow an what you gonna try an whoop my ass for going over you on a legal GET REAL LIL BOY!!!

i guess you would get mad b/c that seems to be the only spot you get up on...

werk tell me why i should admire smoc for makin my stuff look good?

RTL's y GY's YOUNGEST

Archived