HOUSTON TEXAS FLICKS...

shitstick

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: i like animals

Originally posted by waldo merfie

hip hops been good to me.

well said.

intestin: even though i think dont really agree with you on all this shit i appreciate that your opiniated. its good to see people who dont give a fuck and come out with their opinions, but its worthless if you dont day who you are.... just another anonomiss internet preacher. so who are you ????? dont be shy

Originally posted by in-test-in

okay, to the guy or girl who asked about sex without love. hmmmm...... well, this is the subject that i have people calling me a fucken faggot and all that shit, but sex should not be a lustious way of life. yea i understand that the temptation to having some pussy is hard to resist, but guess what people, THERE ARE GOING TO BE GIRLS FOR THE REST OF THE LIFETIME. So i say you should stop your lustious ways and stop and think about these precious human beings that someone put on earth. They are the key to humanity, so stop to apreciate these fine species because they blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ........ your smart enought you figure it out, ahahaha

you are a bitch, let it be known

BAZOOKA TOOTH get the album

okay in test in

we can see from this ignent post you left that you don't get enough cat to be chill, so i'm going to ask you to ask your father to go in the back of the his cabinet an pull out that duce of pimp juice an you guzzle that shit down b/c the lack of foxy ladies you gettin is showin through your words. yes we respect our fine thick big booty girls out there but you also have to remind yourself theirs all types of woman out there from chicken heads to gold diggers to crazy bitches to unstable creatures yah fill me pimpin... so getcha yahself a white cup an sip on that deuce of pimpfluid ok dirty an remember

GRAVE YARD knows BEST when it comes to ladies!!!

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THAT BOI ANONIMOJO, NOW IN DAYS YOU HAVE THESE KIDS WHO WANT TO WRITE JUST BECAUSE IT IS THE "COOL" THING TO DO, BUT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE ORIGINS OF GRAFFITI ARE, OR WHAT IT MEANS, OR WHAT THE CONCEPT OF GRAFFITI AND HIP HOP ARE. ITS A FUCKEN WAY OF VIEWING THE WORLD, THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE COLOR ONE PAINTING DONUTS AND HAMBURGERS AS HIS NAME, BECAUSE I CAN INTERPRET IT AS AMERICA GETTING FATTER AND FATTER WITH THIS FUCKEN JUNK FOOD WE CREATE AND LOVE SO MUCH. BUT HAVE A KID FROM THE BURBS PAINT AND YOULL SEE HIS FUCKEN NAME WITH SO MUCH BITING GOING ON. ONE WHO COMES FROM THE SLUMS WILL PAINT THEIR INTERPRETATIONS OF THIS FUCKED UP WORLD WE LIVE IN. THAT IS WHY HIP HOP IS, MAYBE, THE GREATEST CULTURE THAT YOU CAN TAKE PART OF, IF YOU LIVED OR LIVE IN THE GHETTO, BECAUSE YOU CAN SHOW YOUR WAY YOU VIEW THE WORLD IN YOUR MUSIC OR ART............

Graffiti was around before hip hop existed you fuck wits. hip hop abandoned graffiti a long time ago anyway..the hip hop world wants it back all of the sudden. fuck hip hop.

Intestin.. are you 12? I'm just wondering because you sound like you go out into the world less than I do.

blah blah blah.. Garm bring me my fucking blackbook!!!! Fuuuuuck!

ps. vizie shit=yeah.

pps..I WANT MY FUCKING BOOK!

Re: Re: Re: i like animals

yea yea...im tha one and only internet preacher for ya kid, i love to fucken preach...i preach, preach, preach and preach...i have a masters in preaching and guess what....i love to preach because that's all i do, is preach preach preach....preacing is my proffesion and i get paid a lot to do this, im getting paid right now...hahahha....i would never give out my identity, then it would ruin it for a lot of people, hahahaha

oh. well then i take back my statement. your a nameless nobody. eat a dick

hey whats up..im gonna be headed down to houston this weekend to visit some friends that just moved there, and i wanna paint..does anyone know of and legal walls where i can rock a few pieces or whatever...if so hit me up on my e-mail...easeone01@hotmail.com

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00277508f00000013.jpg'>

MYKER.by SODER.kws. GIBES.by ADIER.by......... EL PASO<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

get that 'we're famous' track! thats for you wannabe true skool hip hop heads that just heard from el-producto since def jux!!!claiming ya some real heads! the internet never told you u were a real head! fake ass kats!fronting,.....

ITS NOT THE MUSIC OF THE GHETTO!!!

the people who were making graff were minorities and poor white kids, now what are most of the people who are part of the hip hop culture?

lets just take it back to the egyptians ight b/c them folks were puttin up shit in them damn pyramids...

damn she swallowed all my bubble gum said it was some yum yum all up in her tum tum!!

HAHAHA, YEA I GET YA, MAIN. WELL, GUESS WHAT KID...I USE TO BE ONE OF THEM NIGGAS TOUCHING THEM GIRLS BOOTIES ON THE HALLWAYS, WITH MY WALK MAN ON JAMMING TO SWISHAHOUSE AND ALL THAT SHIT. SO I GOT MINE, PLAYA. I KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO GET ME SOME PUSSY NOW IN DAYS, IT'S EASY, BUT I PREFER A GIRL WHO THINKS AND LOVES, ''YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING PIMPIN.'' LIFE IS NOT ALL ABOUT FUCKING GIRLS, THERE IS MORE TO THAT SHIT IN LIFE, FIRST START OUT WITH YOUR MIND MAN. DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU MASTERBATE YOU FUCK UP YOUR MIND IN MANY WAYS YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND, HAHAH. SO I KEEP MY MIND CLEAR OF ALL THOSE DIRTY THOUGHTS AND RATHER JUST KEEP MY CONCENTRATION IN OTHER THINGS THAT MATTER MORE IN LIFE THAN HAVING SEX. I PREFER LOVE

me too pimpin if yah get it the 1st night its to easy she ain't worth it

(thats for them hold on to gurls thats yah be lookin for...yah fill me)

on the other hand if shes one of those other girls i previously metioned then its all good thats what your expecting...

wtf?!

i know preaching has been here for a long time you stupid fuck! calling me a moron was moronic after not being able to justify the last shit you just posted. hahaha, you true school fuck. go buy a fuckin jay-z album you lame ,no-namer, im tired of all this "real" hiphop crap your typin' , its funny how irrelovant it is because youre a fuckin' nobody!!!

do i wanna take a chance or let you die, or imprison your minds mission inside distortion

Archived